Blackview User Forum

Tomax
Topic Author

Omega Pro Dead

Fri May 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi,
I bought my Omega Pro 2 months ago, was very happy with the phone appearance and even more with the performance.

One week ago, the power button became a bit loose and more difficult to press, didn't take it seriously and just started to used the double tap on the screen to sleep and wake the phone and was fine.

A few hours ago I was sending a text and the phone drop a warning and immediately died, I couldn't see the warning in time. This had happened before, so I didn't take it too seriously, let it off for a few minutes and tried to start it again, but nothing happen. Tried to connect to the PC to see if anything was detected (I work with android phones for a while now) and nothing. Tried hard reset (10s on the power button) and I ear the sound of a new device connected to windows, immediately check it and I got the preloader VCOM active and the off again. Well maybe the flash got a problem and can't boot past the preloader? got to this forum and following the ADMIN instructions on how to update the OMEGA PRO with the newest ROM, the ROM updates successfully but the phone behaves the same as before. Doesn't boot at all.

What shall I do now? Can you please point me some directions on how to proceed?
Thank you.

Joost

Re: Omega Pro Dead

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Have had something similar before and with me removing the sd card before booting most of the times helped.