Blackview User Forum

 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 8369
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:46 am

aryansnows wrote:
Is the bootloader permanently locked or unlocked on the Tab8 device?

Quickly when unlocking, don't stop
 
aryansnows
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:48 pm

what do you mean?
 
aryansnows
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:24 pm

im asking if the bootloader is locked or unlocked on the Tab8 device?
 
aryansnows
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:51 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
aryansnows wrote:
im asking if the bootloader is locked or unlocked on the Tab8 device?

You want to unlock it or your tab8 was locked and you can't open it? Still don't understand what's your question.

Im asking do all Tab8 devices come with a bootloader which can be unlocked?
 
aryansnows
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:37 am

what do you mean, i dont understand?
 
detabo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:57 am

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:09 am

Can someone from support please provide us link for Tab 8 rom/firmware?No emails please...The purpose of the forum is to solve problems on it and that everyone can see the solution...contacting stuff via email as an individual makes no logic and there is no benefit to users.
Thanks in advance.
 
rambo919
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:24 am

Admin, dude, I think there might be something missing in translation here.

He is not asking about the lock screen and pin. He is asking about the bootloader present in android devices that prevents more advanced applications from running. Most brands to not allow for easy unlocking because it allows users to install anything they like and unlock all possible features (including beyond what the brand is marketing for) like for example virtualization.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 8369
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:19 am

aryansnows wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
aryansnows wrote:
im asking if the bootloader is locked or unlocked on the Tab8 device?

You want to unlock it or your tab8 was locked and you can't open it? Still don't understand what's your question.

Im asking do all Tab8 devices come with a bootloader which can be unlocked?

It can't be unlocked on the Tab8
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 8369
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:33 am

detabo wrote:
Can someone from support please provide us link for Tab 8 rom/firmware?No emails please...The purpose of the forum is to solve problems on it and that everyone can see the solution...contacting stuff via email as an individual makes no logic and there is no benefit to users.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, here is the ROM:
Euros version: https://mega.nz/file/WKoGRCLY#0UnN1skFR ... JunLDW0MOQ
Non-Euros: https://mega.nz/file/2WpwwATR#vJaoFrmWBouelOHpiuQSMO2lSLBCa69839QoQ9eHVtI
 
ilianiron
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Tab8 original ROM

Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:10 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
detabo wrote:
Can someone from support please provide us link for Tab 8 rom/firmware?No emails please...The purpose of the forum is to solve problems on it and that everyone can see the solution...contacting stuff via email as an individual makes no logic and there is no benefit to users.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, here is the ROM:
Euros version: https://mega.nz/file/WKoGRCLY#0UnN1skFR ... JunLDW0MOQ
Non-Euros: https://mega.nz/file/2WpwwATR#vJaoFrmWBouelOHpiuQSMO2lSLBCa69839QoQ9eHVtI

Download and try to update euro-version-i'm from Bulgaria -EU, but gave me an error and reboot! please wright a little tutorial how to update a bios and when is ready this ROM via OTA?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest