Blackview User Forum

 
Mafa1
Topic Author
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am

Stock ROM download

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Hello @ blackview_admin,
could you please provide the download - link for
BV9900 PRO Stock ROM?

thanks,
Mafa1
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Stock ROM download

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am

Mafa1 wrote:
Hello @ blackview_admin,
could you please provide the download - link for
BV9900 PRO Stock ROM?

thanks,
Mafa1

Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/bGo0hYhA#9uxp2IOSMQ0Msq03gcf6D_J9DixFErO4Nh81qNCbsGM
Non-Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/2KoUUSiQ#LVg-bt6-B9QF1uSxfljrC8kJ9GbTfF3ZDXNOksRDOXA
 
bohunmike@gmail.com
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Re: Stock ROM download

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 pm

When will this ROM be made available by OTA?
 
Mafa1
Topic Author
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am

Re: Stock ROM download

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:35 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Mafa1 wrote:
Hello @ blackview_admin,
could you please provide the download - link for
BV9900 PRO Stock ROM?

thanks,
Mafa1

Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/bGo0hYhA#9uxp2IOSMQ0Msq03gcf6D_J9DixFErO4Nh81qNCbsGM
Non-Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/2KoUUSiQ#LVg-bt6-B9QF1uSxfljrC8kJ9GbTfF3ZDXNOksRDOXA

thank you for the upload...
after flashing i see the following message
 Image

any idea how to solve it?

EDIT:
solved, flashed the non-euro version by accident
 
And_User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: Stock ROM download

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:54 pm

bohunmike@gmail.com wrote:
When will this ROM be made available by OTA?

I 'm on manual updates and i downloaded the 20200601V09-version this afternoon OTA. So they are available now.
Regards And_User
 
And_User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: Stock ROM download

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Little corretion, the links above provide Roms Version 20200609V03 witch are not available OTA until now.

@ blackview_admin
Please confirm that the links are correct and help with an instructionguide for manual/local update. From my side of view the links have to be switched because of the "...EEA..." and "...AA..." nomination.
Local update with the wrong file could end up in trouble ...

Regards And_User
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Stock ROM download

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:54 am

Mafa1 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Mafa1 wrote:
Hello @ blackview_admin,
could you please provide the download - link for
BV9900 PRO Stock ROM?

thanks,
Mafa1

Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/bGo0hYhA#9uxp2IOSMQ0Msq03gcf6D_J9DixFErO4Nh81qNCbsGM
Non-Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/2KoUUSiQ#LVg-bt6-B9QF1uSxfljrC8kJ9GbTfF3ZDXNOksRDOXA

thank you for the upload...
after flashing i see the following message
 Image

any idea how to solve it?

EDIT:
solved, flashed the non-euro version by accident

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. In order to solve your problem more efficiently, please send your problems to support02@blackview.hk, and then our support will contact you soon. Thanks.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests