Page 1 of 1

BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:51 pm
by JudgeDredd
I am happy with BV 6000 and BV 9000 but with my new BV 9900 pro I have great problems. Even after the latest firmware Ota update, no Widget and no animated Wallpaper works. Some Widget do not install at all and others install apparently but at the first shutdown of the screen do not reappear. All the authorizations have been granted to the relevant apps, but this is not helping at all. Examples of these apps: 3B Meteo (italian meteo app) - Calendar widget - Volume Ace - Locus Map - Digi Clock - Terra HD - Forest Live. I have tried also to use Nova launcher instead of the predefined launcher, but this has not changed anything. If anyone has some suggestion ... thanks a lot !

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 am
by blackview_admin
JudgeDredd wrote:
I am happy with BV 6000 and BV 9000 but with my new BV 9900 pro I have great problems. Even after the latest firmware Ota update, no Widget and no animated Wallpaper works. Some Widget do not install at all and others install apparently but at the first shutdown of the screen do not reappear. All the authorizations have been granted to the relevant apps, but this is not helping at all. Examples of these apps: 3B Meteo (italian meteo app) - Calendar widget - Volume Ace - Locus Map - Digi Clock - Terra HD - Forest Live.  I have tried also  to use Nova launcher instead of the predefined launcher, but this has not changed anything. If anyone has some suggestion ... thanks a lot !

Hello, if you have any questions please contact this after-sale email: support02@blackview.hk

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:57 am
by blackview_admin
GadgetBoy wrote:
I'm also having issues with apps being allowed to run at boot. This requires me to open every app that ruins a widget in order for them to work after rebooting.

I have a feeling it's due to the aggressive battery saving measures, but it would be nice to have apps able to run at boot.

Thank you for your feedback.

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:54 am
by Mayki
I have the same problem, widgets are broken after reboot.

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:21 am
by blackview_admin
Mayki wrote:
I have the same problem, widgets are broken after reboot.

Hello, thank you for your feedback, maybe the Motherboard was broken, so you'd better contact the professional after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 pm
by krigasste
Why have a BBS if Black view won't respond to any queries in the forum?
Second, it is definitely something killing the processes after you close the and lock the screen. Google Maps destinations are gone after a couple minutes of a closed screen which requires me to restart the directions every time I turn the screen back on.
Smart watches and fitness trackers which should be able to run the whole time are stopped.
I've turned off battery power saving, I've turned of Duraspeed, I've allowed all these apps all the power permissions I can find, including the Bluetooth apps and systems apps that run them. What is the deal here?
What must be changed to allow an app to continue to run with the screen locked??

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 am
by blackview_admin
krigasste wrote:
Why have a BBS if Black view won't respond to any queries in the forum?
Second, it is definitely something killing the processes after you close the and lock the screen. Google Maps destinations are gone after a couple minutes of a closed screen which requires me to restart the directions every time I turn the screen back on.
Smart watches and fitness trackers which should be able to run the whole time are stopped.
I've turned off battery power saving, I've turned of Duraspeed, I've allowed all these apps all the power permissions I can find, including the Bluetooth apps and systems apps that run them. What is the deal here?
What must be changed to allow an app to continue to run with the screen locked??

 Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience. in order to solve your problem more efficiently, please send your problems to support02@blackview.hk, and then our support will contact you soon. Thanks.

Re: BV9900 Pro Widgets

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:39 am
by blackview_admin
blackview_admin wrote:
krigasste wrote:
Why have a BBS if Black view won't respond to any queries in the forum?
Second, it is definitely something killing the processes after you close the and lock the screen. Google Maps destinations are gone after a couple minutes of a closed screen which requires me to restart the directions every time I turn the screen back on.
Smart watches and fitness trackers which should be able to run the whole time are stopped.
I've turned off battery power saving, I've turned of Duraspeed, I've allowed all these apps all the power permissions I can find, including the Bluetooth apps and systems apps that run them. What is the deal here?
What must be changed to allow an app to continue to run with the screen locked??

 Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience. in order to solve your problem more efficiently, please send your problems to support02@blackview.hk, and then our support will contact you soon. Thanks.

We could discuss the devices on the Forum but if you have a specific problem, We suggested that you'd better contact the after-sale department in order to solve your problem more efficiently. Thanks