Blackview User Forum

 
zforum69
Topic Author
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 am

Wireless charging

Tue May 19, 2020 1:07 pm

On this phone the wireless charging receiver does not appear to be in the centre of the phone.  From my testing the wireless charging pad needs to be one third up from the bottom of the phone, approximately in line with the side ventilation holes.

Z
 
bushmen
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:05 am

Re: Wireless charging

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:10 am

I have a problem with my wireless charging of the phone. You have to position the phone on a very precise point for it to charge. 

What is the recommended wireless charger for the BV9900 Pro?
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Wireless charging

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:57 am

bushmen wrote:
I have a problem with my wireless charging of the phone. You have to position the phone on a very precise point for it to charge. 

What is the recommended wireless charger for the BV9900 Pro?

Hello, you can try to use 10W of QI protocol, and put it in the right position.
 
stepaniz
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Re: Wireless charging

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:23 pm

What do you want to do ?
New mailCopyhow do you activate the 10W of QI protocol?
I don't find any setting with these features.
Thanks
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Wireless charging

Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:51 am

stepaniz wrote:
What do you want to do ?
New mailCopyhow do you activate the 10W of QI protocol?
I don't find any setting with these features.
Thanks

You need to purchase this USB
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Wireless charging

Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:55 am

blackview_admin wrote:
stepaniz wrote:
What do you want to do ?
New mailCopyhow do you activate the 10W of QI protocol?
I don't find any setting with these features.
Thanks

You need to purchase wireless charger
 
stepaniz
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Re: Wireless charging

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:33 pm

I already have the wireless charger.

It works great with the bw9700pro but it doesn't work with the bw9900 pro

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest