Blackview User Forum

robertmackiey
Topic Author

Bv9800 pro fingerprint sensor problem

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Hi I have a bv9800 pro and I was wondering if there any anyway to disable the fingerprint sensor when the screen is turned off and when I take it out of my pocket it often says too many attempts sensors disabled because it has been trying to read my pocket lining as a finger print of when I have pulled it out of my pocket it has been reading other parts of my hand before I come to unlock it.

Thank you

blackview_admin

Re: Bv9800 pro fingerprint sensor problem

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:06 am

robertmackiey wrote:
Hi I have a bv9800 pro and I was wondering if there any anyway to disable the fingerprint sensor when the screen is turned off and when I take it out of my pocket it often says too many attempts sensors disabled because it has been trying to read my pocket lining as a finger print of when I have pulled it out of my pocket it has been reading other parts of my hand before I come to unlock it.

Thank you

Hello, You'd better contact the professional after-sale directly: support02@blackview.hk

Xtreme

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:32 pm

Yes that's right, here i have the same problem. Alsof the finger sensor reads so fast in a row that you have had too many attempts before you got your phone out of your pocket, to which you can no longer use the finger sensor, so its useless. can you let us know what the outcome is?

Linked

Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Before you delete your finger prints to unlock, try disabling the face unlock feature if you had it enabled. I did this and then had far less errors of false finger unlock attempts in my pocket

nwdst

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:40 pm

I bought a TPU case for it so I could recess the fingerprint reader.  i agree with the OP that the fingerprint sensor is exactly flush with the phone making accidental presses common.