Blackview User Forum

blackview_admin

Re: Battery performance

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:03 am

Neville wrote:
Can Admin please advise whether battery drain is being tracked on the 9800 Pro and whena firmware fix might come? It's a great phone if you can fix this.

Suggestion: You can save the data to verify the factory settings. There are two ways to do it: one is OK after restoring the factory settings, and the other is to shut down one night after charging, and it is OK after booting.
Or you can contact the professional after-sale directly: support02@blackview.hk

blackview_admin

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:04 am

E. Dimitrov wrote:
If I install the update and a problem occurs ... for example, as my colleagues run out of battery, what can I do then?! .... can I go back to the old firmware version in any way?

Suggestion: You can save the data to verify the factory settings. There are two ways to do it: one is OK after restoring the factory settings, and the other is to shut down one night after charging, and it is OK after booting.

Or you can contact the professional after-sale directly: support02@blackview.hk

sams

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:50 am

robertmackiey wrote:
And and update to the latest Android version so we can have dark mode as that should help save battery.

It's not an OLED screen. Dark mode don't save battery life on standard LCD screens.

robertmackiey

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 pm

sams wrote:
robertmackiey wrote:
And and update to the latest Android version so we can have dark mode as that should help save battery.

It's not an OLED screen. Dark mode don't save battery life on standard LCD screens.

Thanks for the info I didn't actually know that

blackview_admin

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 am

sams wrote:
robertmackiey wrote:

Or you can contact the professional after-sale directly: support02@blackview.hk

Xtreme

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Hello,
My feeling is also that after the firmware update the phone battery lasts less, it is important to know what exactly has been adjusted in the firmware! but we'll probably never know. I got the latest version 1412 and with light use I do 50% in one day (15 calls / 3.5 hours screen time messages, news, etc.) and that is with dual sim from 2 different providers. and at battery percentage there is a bit high on top 32% mobile network standby. and I would like to know what precentage you have.

Neville

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:27 am

blackview_admin wrote:
E. Dimitrov wrote:
If I install the update and a problem occurs ... for example, as my colleagues run out of battery, what can I do then?! .... can I go back to the old firmware version in any way?

Hello, You'd better contact the professional after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk

I did...but they never answer their emails

blackview_admin

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:43 am

Neville wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
E. Dimitrov wrote:

Hello, You'd better contact the professional after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk

Hello, could you describe your problem clearly?

blackview_admin

Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:21 am

Neville wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
E. Dimitrov wrote:

Hello, if you updated the new software, you can get back to the old firmware version.

cibermarck
Topic Author

Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:27 am

Hi, i haven't seen the topic in a long time. I solved my the problem with the battery. 

When unboxing my cell phone i installed the applications with the backup to google, the solution was do factory reset and install all applications and configurations manully, one by one.

Now my battery lasts up to four days, when I use it little.