Blackview User Forum

dexpl

Re: New firmware no more battery percentage on display

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Yes, power saving mode is always on. I like it and do not want to switch it off. It helps to work very long on one charging.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:16 am

E. Dimitrov wrote:
I have a 9800 pro since February this year. The phone is great, the battery lasts a lot, the infrared camera works great. The only problem I had was with the proximity sensor in the beginning until I figured out how to calibrate it. To this day, however, the phone comes with the firmware I bought it with. From the very beginning, I'm afraid to update it, and seeing the problems of people after updates, obviously I will use it until the end. In other words, I really like the device, but I am extremely disappointed with the maintenance, which will stop me on my next purchase! Greetings!

Hello, sorry to hear that you disappointed in your maintenance, I would like to know what happened to you?

dexpl

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:45 pm

How to install previous Firmware? The one provided on forum does not work. Latest firmware drain battery 2 times faster, battery indicator is broken. This update was my biggest mistake.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 am

blackview_admin wrote:
E. Dimitrov wrote:
I have a 9800 pro since February this year. The phone is great, the battery lasts a lot, the infrared camera works great. The only problem I had was with the proximity sensor in the beginning until I figured out how to calibrate it. To this day, however, the phone comes with the firmware I bought it with. From the very beginning, I'm afraid to update it, and seeing the problems of people after updates, obviously I will use it until the end. In other words, I really like the device, but I am extremely disappointed with the maintenance, which will stop me on my next purchase! Greetings!

Hello, sorry to hear that you disappointed in your maintenance, I would like to know what happened to you?

Okay, I understand and thank you for your feedback.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:27 am

dexpl wrote:
How to install previous Firmware? The one provided on forum does not work. Latest firmware drain battery 2 times faster, battery indicator is broken. This update was my biggest mistake.

Hello, What Firmware do you have now? What update do you mention?

dexpl

Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:15 am

I have the last one which is described already above. Which we all know is really bad. I would like to have the previous before the last one.

The one linked in the subforum ROM download is not going to sucesfull install. I got error after phone restart. It was already described above.

Please link corret previous firmware.

currini18

Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:02 pm

This firmware  [font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]bv9800pro eea s65 v1 0 20200814v1 20200917-1026 is a mess!!!!  Battery is reducing at half, its draining quickly!!![/font]
[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]I need to downgrade this firmware but I dont know how.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please fix this!!!!!![/font]

[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:42 am

currini18 wrote:
This firmware  [font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]bv9800pro eea s65 v1 0 20200814v1 20200917-1026 is a mess!!!!  Battery is reducing at half, its draining quickly!!![/font]
[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]I need to downgrade this firmware but I dont know how.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please fix this!!!!!![/font]

[font=-apple-system, Helvetica Neue, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Hello, please contact the after-sale department to get the solution: support02@blackview.hk

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 am

dexpl wrote:
I have the last one which is described already above. Which we all know is really bad. I would like to have the previous before the last one.

The one linked in the subforum ROM download is not going to sucesfull install. I got error after phone restart. It was already described above.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback here, and I have feedback on this problem for our technical department.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 am

blackview_admin wrote:
dexpl wrote:

Hello, Thank you for your feedback here, and I have feedback on this problem for our technical department.

Clean up the memory after the update, this will allow the previous memory together to cause fast power consumption