Android is an open source operating system for mobile devices and a corresponding open source project led by Google.
This treble rom is supported thanks to @phhusson !
I'm not responsible about everything you could do on your phone.
Flashing your phone may void guarantee and clear every data you could have on your phone : make backups !!
What's works / don't works
Works : camera, SMS, wifi...
Doesn't work : wifi hotspot, fingerprint...
- if you want to choose custom GApps package, you need to get vanilla AOSP, TWRP and root. Otherwise you can just download the gapps included img
- if you want to have root access, you have to download rooted boot.img and install Magisk Manager app
1. Your phone need to be 50% minimum charged
2. Make backups about your photos, files.... that you will copy in an other place that your phone himself
3. Switch off your phone (bye bye)
4. In SP Flash Tool, go to Format > Auto Format Flash > Format whole flash except Bootloader. Then click Start and simply plug your phone
# If you get an error, simply unplung your phone, click on Start button and plug your phone again.
5. Unplug your phone
6. Go to Download
For Download-Agent you have to choose "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" in SP Flash Tool folder
For the scatter file go to the folder where you've extracted the stock rom downloaded and choose "MT6750_Android_scatter.txt"
7. Click on the "system" file link and change it with the AOSP 9 Treble that you've downloaded (.img format)
*WARNING* if you didn't choose GApps included, you need to install TWRP and root (when you will get functionnal phone, you will be able to reflash stock boot/recovery.img if you don't want one of them)
*OPTIONNAL* if you want to get TWRP recovery installed, change the stock recovery file with the recovery.img of TWRP
*OPTIONNAL* if you want to get root, change the stock boot file with the rooted boot.img downloadable in links below
8. Click on Download button then plug your phone
# Like for 4th step : if you get an error, simply unplung your phone, click on Download button and plug your phone again.
9. Unplug your phone, reboot it and you should get the "android" bootanimation. It may reboot several times.
10. Congrats, you have installed AOSP Pie
To get root access
You have to install Magisk Manager app (link below)
To install custom GApps
In Magisk Manager, go to Modules > *top right dots* Reboot recovery
TWRP should boot
Install > Select GApps wanted (for Android 9 of course) > Reboot