Blackview User Forum

Drlarry

Re: Wireless charging problem

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Can anybody else confirm such issue? it looks like an isolated case.

I have this problem as well. I cannot use the wireless charging. I have tried many times and it will not work, I have the 15w qi charger, and no joy, but I know it works as I can charge other items. I even bought a car charger and the phone will not wireless charge. I dont think this is isolated, I have reset the phone and still the same problem.

Thornison

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:03 pm

I had the charging pad not working issue, started out ok but after a few updates would no longer work and still no fix for it!  Also have the out of focus camera issue but worked out if you restart the phone it will sort that issue out.

ivans083

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:16 am

Got my phone serviced 4 times already in 1 year, now bought the wireless charger to find yet another hardware problem, does not charge. BV6800 pro is by far the worse phone I ever had and Blackview a joke as a company, that may take years to get a firmware update for an already old phone.

blackview_admin

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:25 am

Hoopshead wrote:
Any update on a firmware fix for this problem?.I know it takes time but it has been well over a year now.

Hello, what problem now?

blackview_admin

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:28 am

Vinleeyw wrote:
Just bought the BV9900 pro in July 2020. Tried using two different Qi charger (10W) with high power USB supply (65W) but still no luck to charge the 9900 pro wirelessly.

Can BV please advise when a solution will be available? It is frustrating using. Cable charging.

The position of this wireless charger is relatively low, so you need to put the phone horizontally.

blackview_admin

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:32 am

Thornison wrote:
I had the charging pad not working issue, started out ok but after a few updates would no longer work and still no fix for it!  Also have the out of focus camera issue but worked out if you restart the phone it will sort that issue out.

Hello, it was the broken of small board and camera