Blackview User Forum

 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7777
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

BV9000 official ROM download links

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:13 am

For BV9000 devices equipped with the new Full-HD+ display:
BV9000_FHD_blackview_V0.5_20180119  Android 7.1
Optimizes the Face Unlock (available at night), add the input method and toolbox.
https://mega.nz/#!HyBR1KbJ!auzoDS4uY9ne ... vzeYyxXgx0


BV9000-FHD-Blackview-V0.5-20180119
Also released via OTA. Made the device Google approved.
https://mega.nz/#!MTZRxZRZ!UFr_VpAfVK4B ... u-lUVDyxPE


For BV9000 devices equipped with an HD+ display:

BV9000_HD_Blackview-V0.9_20180120
Also released via OTA. Made the device Google approved.
https://mega.nz/#!UOgR1Cbb!HH4NqxB4D4PH ... XzW9FnS_Sw
 
stancorotax
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:42 am

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:53 am

Hello,

Is it possible to upgrade a BV9000 HD+ (1440x720) with a new FullHD lcd and put the FHD ROM? Would it work or there is some other difference in the mainborard?

Thanks
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7777
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

stancorotax wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to upgrade a BV9000 HD+ (1440x720) with a new FullHD lcd and put the FHD ROM? Would it work or there is some other difference in the mainborard?

Thanks

Hi there, this is not recommended.
 
metall
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:57 am

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:03 pm

I have a BV9000-Pro that has a firmware crash. even a full reset does not work. I decided to reflash the device, but I was faced with the fact that more than one firmware from your site is not installed. SPFlash Tools gives error 0xC0070004. I found a firmware somewhere on third-party sites that was installed, But the connection to the mobile network works very badly. Please give me a working firmware. The firmware was BV9000-PRO-RU with android 8.0
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7777
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:09 am

metall wrote:
I have a BV9000-Pro that has a firmware crash. even a full reset does not work. I decided to reflash the device, but I was faced with the fact that more than one firmware from your site is not installed. SPFlash Tools gives error 0xC0070004. I found a firmware somewhere on third-party sites that was installed, But the connection to the mobile network works very badly. Please give me a working firmware. The firmware was BV9000-PRO-RU with android 8.0

Russia only has the Android 7 version, not the 8.0. you have to update it via this link: 
https://mega.nz/#!l1oXCIoR!JDcL-woxfkGYP7PpSdwyNkdTaFBRP7pDtE5xVzWKvVk
 
metall
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:57 am

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:53 am

blackview_admin wrote:
metall wrote:
I have a BV9000-Pro that has a firmware crash. even a full reset does not work. I decided to reflash the device, but I was faced with the fact that more than one firmware from your site is not installed. SPFlash Tools gives error 0xC0070004. I found a firmware somewhere on third-party sites that was installed, But the connection to the mobile network works very badly. Please give me a working firmware. The firmware was BV9000-PRO-RU with android 8.0

Russia only has the Android 7 version, not the 8.0. you have to update it via this link: 
https://mega.nz/#!l1oXCIoR!JDcL-woxfkGYP7PpSdwyNkdTaFBRP7pDtE5xVzWKvVk

Thanks. This is exactly what I needed. I suggest you fix the firmware in case someone else comes in handy.

For those who face the same problem: After the firmware, it was possible to restore IMEI only using the MauiMETA program.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7777
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV9000 official ROM download links

Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:19 am

metall wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
metall wrote:
I have a BV9000-Pro that has a firmware crash. even a full reset does not work. I decided to reflash the device, but I was faced with the fact that more than one firmware from your site is not installed. SPFlash Tools gives error 0xC0070004. I found a firmware somewhere on third-party sites that was installed, But the connection to the mobile network works very badly. Please give me a working firmware. The firmware was BV9000-PRO-RU with android 8.0

Russia only has the Android 7 version, not the 8.0. you have to update it via this link: 
https://mega.nz/#!l1oXCIoR!JDcL-woxfkGYP7PpSdwyNkdTaFBRP7pDtE5xVzWKvVk

Thanks. This is exactly what I needed. I suggest you fix the firmware in case someone else comes in handy.

For those who face the same problem: After the firmware, it was possible to restore IMEI only using the MauiMETA program.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest