Blackview User Forum

amigabest
Topic Author

Camera problem

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:08 am

Hi there,

From a couple of weeks  my P6000 has some problem with the autofocus of the rear camera. All the images are blurred. Tried with all tips of the thread of this kind of topic below, but nothing. I think the camera is gone. Maybe  the camera needs to be replaced. Is this spare part available? where? Can you help me? Thanks... 

blackview_admin

Re: Camera problem

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:11 am

amigabest wrote:
Hi there,

From a couple of weeks  my P6000 has some problem with the autofocus of the rear camera. All the images are blurred. Tried with all tips of the thread of this kind of topic below, but nothing. I think the camera is gone. Maybe  the camera needs to be replaced. Is this spare part available? where? Can you help me? Thanks... 

You can take your phone to a repair shop and try to fix it.
Or you can contact our professional after-sales directly.
After-sales email: support02@blackview.hk

Gina

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:04 am

Hello, 
I have the same problem and according to what I read that is a very common problem with this phone. Since about 3 weeks my camera is not focussing any more. Only very very close objects are still sharp everything else is blurry. I followed all the advise in the forums but nothing improved. How can is get the camera working again as this is very annoying? The phone is just about a year old (The selfie camera is still working normal). Thanks for any help.

blackview_admin

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 am

Gina wrote:
Hello, 
I have the same problem and according to what I read that is a very common problem with this phone. Since about 3 weeks my camera is not focussing any more. Only very very close objects are still sharp everything else is blurry. I followed all the advise in the forums but nothing improved. How can is get the camera working again as this is very annoying? The phone is just about a year old (The selfie camera is still working normal). Thanks for any help.

Hello, sorry to reply you late, when did you purchase it? Have you ever dropped in the water or have you ever fallen?

AERO

Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:00 am

I found how to do nice pictures with this autofocus problem.

When you do a picture, you should click on the screen for doing the autofocus and when it's clear you click again for taking the picture.
it means you will click two times on the screen in few seconds. 
I know it's not the best solution but it works, and I can do pictures without this blur. 

BVfanEU

Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:44 am

I have the same problem as many other users - camera focus close up is very sharp but at distance it is not working.

Camera makes a small noise when you open the app - it seems like it is switching on macro or something.

I think this became a problem with the Androidn upgrade to Nougat from Marshmallow.

Is there an easy way to roll back to Marshamallow? It seems that *2767.....    does not worok on this handset.

blackview_admin

Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:15 am

BVfanEU wrote:
I have the same problem as many other users - camera focus close up is very sharp but at distance it is not working.

Camera makes a small noise when you open the app - it seems like it is switching on macro or something.

I think this became a problem with the Androidn upgrade to Nougat from Marshmallow.

Is there an easy way to roll back to Marshamallow? It seems that *2767.....    does not worok on this handset.

Hello, it's about the camera Module problem.  when did you purchase this phone?

AERO

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:08 am

As I said you can use it in Manual mode and it works well.
I am able to do very nice pictures.