Blackview User Forum

 
cientistagyn
Topic Author
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:37 pm

[SOLVED] No HDR in the main camera

Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:48 am

I notice that my BV8000 pro does not have HDR in the main (back) camera , only the front camera.
How can i enable it or the main camera really don't have HDR ? I can't find it
Thank you
 
Rugged_DOC
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi! Android stock camera app lacks this function.
Use Opencamera app instead. It will work smooth! ;)
 
cientistagyn
Topic Author
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:19 pm

The other BV8000 pro i bought to my son has the HDR in the main camera.
The build of my phone is v0.1_20170803. I can't update because seems i'm actually in the least version of my model
My son's version is different.
I want to enable HDR in my main camera. Can somebody help me ?
Thank you
Attachments
Screenshot_20171126-180911[1].png
Screenshot_20171126-180911[1].png (126.24 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
Screenshot_20171126-180920[1].png
Screenshot_20171126-180920[1].png (136 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
IMG_20171126_181654_426[1].jpg
IMG_20171126_181654_426[1].jpg (144.82 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
 
Aeron
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Same here, I don't have HDR on the main camera, but I can enable it on front camera.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am

Aeron wrote:
Same here, I don't have HDR on the main camera, but I can enable it on front camera.


Have you tried any other camera apps?
 
jman0
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Aeron wrote:
Same here, I don't have HDR on the main camera, but I can enable it on front camera.


Have you tried any other camera apps?


Other camera apps that have hdr work, but that's not the point.I think it should be the other way around, from camera doesn't really need hdr, but back camera does.

Moreover, the stock camera app is the only one that works to take photos with the dedicated camera button
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:19 pm

jman0 wrote:
apps that have hdr work, but that's not the point.I think it should be the other way around, from camera doesn't really need hdr, but back camera does.

Moreover, the stock camera app is the only one that works to take photos with the dedicated camera button


you can set the camera button to work with other apps.
 
jman0
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 am

blackview_admin wrote:
jman0 wrote:
apps that have hdr work, but that's not the point.I think it should be the other way around, from camera doesn't really need hdr, but back camera does.

Moreover, the stock camera app is the only one that works to take photos with the dedicated camera button


you can set the camera button to work with other apps.


Yes, you can long press the button to make it open another camera app installed, but once inside that other camera app, the button won't work to take photos, unless that app includes a setting to setup a specific button to take photos.

Anyway, what's the point in having hdr for front camera, but not for back camera?
 
Aeron
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Have you tried any other camera apps?


I don't use the BV8000 Pro. The hardware is ok, but the software makes it an unfinished product.
Instead of releasing a new phone every 2 days, just fix the bugs of your existing phones and apply AOSP security fixes.
You would have a lot more of happy customers.
 
Rugged_DOC
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Re: No HDR in the main camera

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 am

jman0 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
jman0 wrote:
apps that have hdr work, but that's not the point.I think it should be the other way around, from camera doesn't really need hdr, but back camera does.

Moreover, the stock camera app is the only one that works to take photos with the dedicated camera button


you can set the camera button to work with other apps.


Yes, you can long press the button to make it open another camera app installed, but once inside that other camera app, the button won't work to take photos, unless that app includes a setting to setup a specific button to take photos.

Anyway, what's the point in having hdr for front camera, but not for back camera?


If using Open camera, wich is free , you can push the volume buttons to focus and/or take a photo. Just try it and you will be satisfied! ;)
Stock camera app is very limited, but is google's fault!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests