Blackview User Forum

 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:04 am

Hi,

After flashing latest official BV A30 Rom (via SP Flash Tool), Serial Number is missing under Settings/System/About Phone/Status.
Is there any way to recover it?

Note that in Test mode (power+volume down / Version), Serial Number is still there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7402
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 am

alpha30 wrote:
Hi,

After flashing latest official BV A30 Rom (via SP Flash Tool), Serial Number is missing under Settings/System/About Phone/Status.
Is there any way to recover it?

Note that in Test mode (power+volume down / Version), Serial Number is still there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

I think you'd better contact our after-sales directly.

After-sales email: support02@blackview.hk
 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Wed May 20, 2020 6:14 am

blackview_admin wrote:
I think you'd better contact our after-sales directly.

After-sales email: support02@blackview.hk

Hello again,
I've sent one mail, as you suggested and never got an answer. I've sent a second one, they responded giving me wrong instructions about IMEI numbers instead of Serial number I've asked for, then I've sent a third mail asking for the same help but no response...
Then, I've sent here, on this forum, a couple of posts which I'm still waiting for...approve.
Finally, can you please explain to me, what's the purpose of your existence???

A happy:D customer 
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7402
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Thu May 21, 2020 6:18 am

alpha30 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
I think you'd better contact our after-sales directly.

After-sales email: support02@blackview.hk

Hello again,
I've sent one mail, as you suggested and never got an answer. I've sent a second one, they responded giving me wrong instructions about IMEI numbers instead of Serial number I've asked for, then I've sent a third mail asking for the same help but no response...
Then, I've sent here, on this forum, a couple of posts which I'm still waiting for...approve.
Finally, can you please explain to me, what's the purpose of your existence???

A happy:D customer 

Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience, please send email to me: mary@blackview.hk.
 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Thu May 21, 2020 9:32 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience, please send email to me: mary@blackview.hk.

Thank you for response! I'll try...
 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:58 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience, please send email to me: mary@blackview.hk.

Eighteen days later, I want to deeply thank you for your non response to my email...

Keep up :) the good :lol: work :D
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7402
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 am

alpha30 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience, please send email to me: mary@blackview.hk.

Eighteen days later, I want to deeply thank you for your non response to my email...

Keep up :) the good :lol: work :D

Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience. I didn't receive your email, could you send it again? Thank you.
 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:32 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience. I didn't receive your email, could you send it again? Thank you.

OK, I've just re-sent to you that mail. I hope you receive it this time and I'm waiting for an answer...

Regards
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7402
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:13 am

alpha30 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, sorry to make this inconvenience. I didn't receive your email, could you send it again? Thank you.

OK, I've just re-sent to you that mail. I hope you receive it this time and I'm waiting for an answer...

Regards

Hello, I replied to your email.
 
alpha30
Topic Author
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: BV A30 Serial Number's missing after flashing

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:56 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Hello, I replied to your email.

Hello,

I'd like to really THANK YOU very very much for all your help you've finally offered to me by email.

Best Regards!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest