Page 3 of 5

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 am
by chev7
Whatever you do with your smartphone you do at your own risk and I have nothing to do with the problems with your phone. I have everything working 100% on Android 6.0!
Link download: https://yadi.sk/d/FqJHEE9K3LHGDX
1)Download my archive (flashtool, supersu and twrp + driver)
2) Install the driver from the folder MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS - InstallDriver.exe
3)Unpack to any place in the downloaded archive
4) Run Flashtool and a custom the same way:
a) Download-Agent: path to the file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
b) Scatter-loading File path to the file MT6750_Android_scatter.txt. It is in the folder TWRP 3.1.0.
c) Check that the tick is only recovery.
d) Click the Download button and connect to usb our off smartphone. Will the firmware be standing by a green checkmark flashtool.
Detachable Usb cable.
5)Download to the microsd UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and insert the USB flash drive to a smartphone
Go to twrp. On off mobile hold the keys volume + and the power button and hold until Select Boot Mode, there select Recovery Mode arrow and press volume down to confirm. Next, click Install and ukactive path where the files UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and install it. After rebooting and enjoy our Root!

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:44 pm
by ABE333
Derk wrote:
You would need the correcponding correct TWRP, install it and root from there.
But unfortunately you need an account in the russian forum to download...


No need to register, I managed to download all the necessary packages, but still I do not work

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:26 am
by Derk
How did you download?
Initially when I found it it gave me message that I don't have authorization, now it gives me 404 errors on the links...
Can you share the files'?

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:07 pm
by ABE333
Derk wrote:
How did you download?
Initially when I found it it gave me message that I don't have authorization, now it gives me 404 errors on the links...
Can you share the files'?


How about ...... I have the phone for at least a month, and I directly started looking for the procedure to rootearlo, and found this page. The Russians for these are very good, so I could rip the files, but after trying this option they mentioned, and did not work, in addition to others that I found on the web, and also be ineffective, I realized that with respect to this terminal The thing was still green, so delete the files although I assure you that they did not work at least on mine. In some ways, I'll look at my computer if I had them, but I think I got rid of them

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:24 am
by ABE333
chev7 wrote:
Whatever you do with your smartphone you do at your own risk and I have nothing to do with the problems with your phone. I have everything working 100% on Android 6.0!
Link download: https://yadi.sk/d/FqJHEE9K3LHGDX
1)Download my archive (flashtool, supersu and twrp + driver)
2) Install the driver from the folder MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS - InstallDriver.exe
3)Unpack to any place in the downloaded archive
4) Run Flashtool and a custom the same way:
a) Download-Agent: path to the file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
b) Scatter-loading File path to the file MT6750_Android_scatter.txt. It is in the folder TWRP 3.1.0.
c) Check that the tick is only recovery.
d) Click the Download button and connect to usb our off smartphone. Will the firmware be standing by a green checkmark flashtool.
Detachable Usb cable.
5)Download to the microsd UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and insert the USB flash drive to a smartphone
Go to twrp. On off mobile hold the keys volume + and the power button and hold until Select Boot Mode, there select Recovery Mode arrow and press volume down to confirm. Next, click Install and ukactive path where the files UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and install it. After rebooting and enjoy our Root!




Hello ...... so you have root in the BV7000? ..... I finished downloading your files then I will try and I'll tell you. Thank you very much for the contribution.

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am
by transpose
chev7 wrote:
Whatever you do with your smartphone you do at your own risk and I have nothing to do with the problems with your phone. I have everything working 100% on Android 6.0!
Link download: https://yadi.sk/d/FqJHEE9K3LHGDX
1)Download my archive (flashtool, supersu and twrp + driver)
2) Install the driver from the folder MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS - InstallDriver.exe
3)Unpack to any place in the downloaded archive
4) Run Flashtool and a custom the same way:
a) Download-Agent: path to the file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
b) Scatter-loading File path to the file MT6750_Android_scatter.txt. It is in the folder TWRP 3.1.0.
c) Check that the tick is only recovery.
d) Click the Download button and connect to usb our off smartphone. Will the firmware be standing by a green checkmark flashtool.
Detachable Usb cable.
5)Download to the microsd UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and insert the USB flash drive to a smartphone
Go to twrp. On off mobile hold the keys volume + and the power button and hold until Select Boot Mode, there select Recovery Mode arrow and press volume down to confirm. Next, click Install and ukactive path where the files UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and install it. After rebooting and enjoy our Root!


this worked perfectly to install twrp on android 7.0 bv7000 pro with latest firmware, i used SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1724_Win though. TWRP is in russian but is easy enough to translate just looking at pictures on google translate. then i flashed SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742 successfully. device is now rooted. thankyou very much

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:15 pm
by Derk
transpose wrote:
this worked perfectly to install twrp on android 7.0 bv7000 pro with latest firmware, i used SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1724_Win though. TWRP is in russian but is easy enough to translate just looking at pictures on google translate. then i flashed SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742 successfully. device is now rooted. thankyou very much


As I guessed, you just need a correct TWRP and then it's easy.
Now we need to find someone adapting this version to English language to make it usable as recovery.
Unfortunately I guess that OTA updates won't be working anymore, so you most probably would have to download the full ROM to flash with FlashTool...

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 am
by ABE333
chev7 wrote:
Whatever you do with your smartphone you do at your own risk and I have nothing to do with the problems with your phone. I have everything working 100% on Android 6.0!
Link download: https://yadi.sk/d/FqJHEE9K3LHGDX
1)Download my archive (flashtool, supersu and twrp + driver)
2) Install the driver from the folder MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS - InstallDriver.exe
3)Unpack to any place in the downloaded archive
4) Run Flashtool and a custom the same way:
a) Download-Agent: path to the file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
b) Scatter-loading File path to the file MT6750_Android_scatter.txt. It is in the folder TWRP 3.1.0.
c) Check that the tick is only recovery.
d) Click the Download button and connect to usb our off smartphone. Will the firmware be standing by a green checkmark flashtool.
Detachable Usb cable.
5)Download to the microsd UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and insert the USB flash drive to a smartphone
Go to twrp. On off mobile hold the keys volume + and the power button and hold until Select Boot Mode, there select Recovery Mode arrow and press volume down to confirm. Next, click Install and ukactive path where the files UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip and install it. After rebooting and enjoy our Root!


Thank you very much_______ I have tried the files of your contribution and it has effectively become root the terminal. I appreciate the information, my friend. Again thank you very much

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:45 pm
by karera
Can i use different supersu version? will this delete all my files (like factory reset)? And how can i unroot my phone? Sorry for too many questions.

Re: Bv7000 pro rooting?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:25 am
by iyang
karera wrote:
Can i use different supersu version? will this delete all my files (like factory reset)? And how can i unroot my phone? Sorry for too many questions.

U can try, i use magisk 13.3 and work