Blackview User Forum

 
salto
Topic Author
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Fri May 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Right now I can't try to flash this rom, cause I have no access to my phone and I won't have for a few next weeks. Could You guys try to write in hovatek forum (https://forum.hovatek.com/) ? These guys are those who ported the TWRP for BV9800 Pro as I asked them to help me on this, cause the developer from xda forum asked me to get the amount of money so that he could buy this phone and develope twrp for it (sounds like BS right?)... So I tried hovatek forum and these guys the very next day shared working twrp... I shared it in this forum as well. So maybe let's try hovatek and check if we are lucky?
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7314
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 am

salto wrote:
Right now I can't try to flash this rom, cause I have no access to my phone and I won't have for a few next weeks. Could You guys try to write in hovatek forum (https://forum.hovatek.com/) ? These guys are those who ported the TWRP for BV9800 Pro as I asked them to help me on this, cause the developer from xda forum asked me to get the amount of money so that he could buy this phone and develope twrp for it (sounds like BS right?)... So I tried hovatek forum and these guys the very next day shared working twrp... I shared it in this forum as well. So maybe let's try hovatek and check if we are lucky?

Hello, Salto, sorry to reply to you late. Please contact the professional after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk
 
salto
Topic Author
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Sun May 24, 2020 5:46 am

blackview_admin wrote:
salto wrote:
Right now I can't try to flash this rom, cause I have no access to my phone and I won't have for a few next weeks. Could You guys try to write in hovatek forum (https://forum.hovatek.com/) ? These guys are those who ported the TWRP for BV9800 Pro as I asked them to help me on this, cause the developer from xda forum asked me to get the amount of money so that he could buy this phone and develope twrp for it (sounds like BS right?)... So I tried hovatek forum and these guys the very next day shared working twrp... I shared it in this forum as well. So maybe let's try hovatek and check if we are lucky?

Hello, Salto, sorry to reply to you late. Please contact the professional after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk


Dear Blackview support, kindly please ignore replies to this post. We know You are not familiar with this topic, but we, who are familiar, want to talk about it here, so just kindly please ignore our messages in this post. Thank You.
 
polatturk
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Sun May 24, 2020 10:08 pm

hi fellas. i cant root my phone, what you use for root. is there a page explain how i root the phone. last couple  days i tried everything i see on net but didnt make it. i only change my imei number for use my country. thanks
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7314
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Mon May 25, 2020 6:09 am

polatturk wrote:
hi fellas. i cant root my phone, what you use for root. is there a page explain how i root the phone. last couple  days i tried everything i see on net but didnt make it. i only change my imei number for use my country. thank

Hello, you'd better contact the after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk
 
polatturk
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Mon May 25, 2020 5:21 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
polatturk wrote:
hi fellas. i cant root my phone, what you use for root. is there a page explain how i root the phone. last couple  days i tried everything i see on net but didnt make it. i only change my imei number for use my country. thank

Hello, you'd better contact the after-sale department: support02@blackview.hk


thanks admin, just email them. they contact me and they will help for all.
 
salto
Topic Author
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Tue May 26, 2020 5:43 am

polatturk wrote:
hi fellas. i cant root my phone, what you use for root. is there a page explain how i root the phone. last couple  days i tried everything i see on net but didnt make it. i only change my imei number for use my country. thanks


Hi. Personally I rooted with Magisk. The instructions You can find on this forum, there is a topic "BV9800 Pro Magisk Root" or something like that.
 
polatturk
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Tue May 26, 2020 7:42 am

thanks mr salvo. after-sale department helped me. i only changed imei. maybe later i make a custom rom, than i will look at there.
 
pascoals
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 am

Is the mobile stable after rooting? Any problems faced so far?
 
Tomron
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Re: Custom Rom Lineage OS 17.1 for BV9800 PRO

Wed May 27, 2020 3:53 pm

salto wrote:
Right now I can't try to flash this rom, cause I have no access to my phone and I won't have for a few next weeks. Could You guys try to write in hovatek forum (https://forum.hovatek.com/) ? These guys are those who ported the TWRP for BV9800 Pro as I asked them to help me on this, cause the developer from xda forum asked me to get the amount of money so that he could buy this phone and develope twrp for it (sounds like BS right?)... So I tried hovatek forum and these guys the very next day shared working twrp... I shared it in this forum as well. So maybe let's try hovatek and check if we are lucky?

Same here on my front:
I already managed to install TWRP and pached the boot with Magisk but beside this I encounter similar problems.
  • of course bootloader is unlocked
    entire Stock ROM flashed via SP Flashtool
  • Stock recovery --> Factory reset
  • Either AOSP or Lineage 17.1 (both A-only) flashed to system partition, it makes no difference if I flash it via fastboot or SP Flashtool with the exception SP Flashtool is much faster and more conveniant to flash the phone.
  • it always results in a boot loop (AOSP and Lineage)
  • after only flashing Stock system.img to the system partition, the phone boots up normally 
How to flash GSI ROM, TWRP, rooting and other stuff - head to https://t.me/BV9800

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests