Blackview User Forum

DenverDeCoY
Topic Author

New BV 9500 Pro PTT Button not working.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 am

Hello, I just received my brand new BV 9500 Pro today. I like the phone a lot, but I am having one small problem. The PTT button does not appear to work. When I press it from the home screen, it does not launch the "Intercom" app. If I launch the app manually, only the on screen transmit button works, but there is no response from the PTT button in the app.

I know the phone "sees" the button, because if I press it while the phone is going to sleep (screen dims) it wakes back up.

Does anyone know why my PTT button is not working? Thank you!!!

blackview_admin

Re: New BV 9500 Pro PTT Button not working.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:31 am

DenverDeCoY wrote:
Hello, I just received my brand new BV 9500 Pro today. I like the phone a lot, but I am having one small problem. The PTT button does not appear to work. When I press it from the home screen, it does not launch the "Intercom" app. If I launch the app manually, only the on screen transmit button works, but there is no response from the PTT button in the app.

I know the phone "sees" the button, because if I press it while the phone is going to sleep (screen dims) it wakes back up.

Does anyone know why my PTT button is not working? Thank you!!!

To turn on the function in the phone settings, you can use the PPT button function.