Blackview User Forum

 
Stonehead
Topic Author
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Is the BV8000pro dead?

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:13 am

Hello forum users,
Is there anybody in this forum ho uses still the BV8000? I really like my BV8000pro, dough I have some problems with it. I don't want get rid of it. Is there anybody thinking like me in this forum?
 
rkolev
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 pm

I stopped using this thing months ago. I may use this thing for a hammer if I need one. I don't see any other purpose for it. So many issues. I am even afraid to sell it.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:04 am

Hi,
Can you make a list of the problem on BV8000/8000 pro?
Our tech team can fix them one by one and release a new update for you all.

More detailed help pls contact support02@blackview.hk
 
Stonehead
Topic Author
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:40 pm

rkolev wrote:
I stopped using this thing months ago. I may use this thing for a hammer if I need one. I don't see any other purpose for it. So many issues. I am even afraid to sell it.


Yeah, I know. It has some issues, but still it doesn't want to die! So I have to keep it an other while.
 
Stonehead
Topic Author
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Hi,
My biggest problem with my bv8000pro is, that if the mobile data is set on 4G or 3G, I'm unable to make or receive any phone calls neither text messages sending or receiving. The data has to be set on 2G witch is very anoing because on 2G surfing is extremely slow and almost impossible with all the data flow we have this days. The display could be a bit more sensitive. I have unfortunately the series ho is missing one of The o-Ring under the screw. Witch it degrats the Phone enormous. Since I couldn't find any replacement ring.
Right now that's all.
Sergio
 
Stonehead
Topic Author
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:17 am

rkolev wrote:
I stopped using this thing months ago. I may use this thing for a hammer if I need one. I don't see any other purpose for it. So many issues. I am even afraid to sell it.

Yeah I can understand. I just like this little phone. It is handy, fits in every pocket. Does the job like a donkey. Sometimes stubborn. So what kind of phone you are using now? Honestly I would like to keep my 8000pro. If I just could make it work proper.
 
User avatar
Luke
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Our tech team can fix them one by one and release a new update for you all.

When was the last update released?
How recent security patches does it contain?
Exactly.
I'm a software developer, see my projects if you're interested.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:18 am

Stonehead wrote:
Hi,
My biggest problem with my bv8000pro is, that if the mobile data is set on 4G or 3G, I'm unable to make or receive any phone calls neither text messages sending or receiving. The data has to be set on 2G witch is very anoing because on 2G surfing is extremely slow and almost impossible with all the data flow we have this days. The display could be a bit more sensitive. I have unfortunately the series ho is missing one of The o-Ring under the screw. Witch it degrats the Phone enormous. Since I couldn't find any replacement ring.
Right now that's all.
Sergio

Hi, may I know which country are you now? BV8000 pro may not support your local frequency.
 
Stonehead
Topic Author
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 am

On Mythos BV ist Android 8. Theoretisch lastet security Patch came in on Mai 5. 2018
 
Aeron
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Re: Is the BV8000pro dead?

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:17 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Hi,
Can you make a list of the problem on BV8000/8000 pro?
Our tech team can fix them one by one and release a new update for you all.

More detailed help pls contact support02@blackview.hk


This is the best joke ever. Thanks for the laugh !

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests