Blackview User Forum

TALIBELHODAGHANI
Topic Author

Sim card and microsd not working

Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:58 am

All my devices except my A20 can see my sim and my micro sd even a factory reset do not work....

blackview_admin

Re: Sim card and microsd not working

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am

2 options:

1) Check if you correclty seat sim and microsd cards in their respective tray.
2) Your unit is faulty: you'll have to contact your seller to have it replaced under warranty

TALIBELHODAGHANI
Topic Author

Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm

my micro sd works perfectly on my other smartphones and my computer and my sim works perfectly with my other smartphones too

and my A20 was bought from your website so you are the reseller and i tried to contact you via email then paypal dispute and then no answer

so what do you plan to do with my useless smartphone?

blackview_admin

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:02 pm

TALIBELHODAGHANI wrote:
my micro sd works perfectly on my other smartphones and my computer and my sim works perfectly with my other smartphones too

and my A20 was bought from your website so you are the reseller and i tried to contact you via email then paypal dispute and then no answer

so what do you plan to do with my useless smartphone?

For your specific case, you can contact kelly@blackview.hk

Gimlet

Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:24 am

I am having exactly the same problem with my 9500 bought from the Blackview web site that has just arrived.
Two different SIM cards on two different networks not recognised in either of the SIM slots and memory not recognised.
I've sent an email to Kelly about it.

blackview_admin

Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Gimlet wrote:
I am having exactly the same problem with my 9500 bought from the Blackview web site that has just arrived.
Two different SIM cards on two different networks not recognised in either of the SIM slots and memory not recognised.
I've sent an email to Kelly about it.

Where are you from? in wich country are you using the bv9500?

Gimlet

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:06 pm

I'm in the UK. But that shouldn't make much difference as the 9500 is supposed to work on all systems.
It's almost like they forgot to connect the card trays during manufacture as the 128Gb SanDisk card isn't recognised either.

Gimlet

Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm

All fixed and working now!
I did a factory reset with the cards still in place and when I came back to it the card was active and asking to download settings before I even picked it up.

So simple solution- factory reset with cards in place!

I did try a factory reset earlier just to restart the normal installation but that was done with the cards out and didn't help.

blackview_admin

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 pm

Gimlet wrote:
All fixed and working now!
I did a factory reset with the cards still in place and when I came back to it the card was active and asking to download settings before I even picked it up.

So simple solution- factory reset with cards in place!

I did try a factory reset earlier just to restart the normal installation but that was done with the cards out and didn't help.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gimlet

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 am

I'm in the UK.
SIM cards are now working after doing a factory reset with the cards in place.
Memory card also now working as additional internal memory after several reformers in the phone.
SIM Toolkit app still reports that it is not ready or unsupported when I try to open it, but SIMs can be managed via Settings.
Most annoying problem is that I cannot access the keypad during a call so when I'm asked to press 1 or 2 to get put through to different departments on automated switchboard I have to abandon the call, remove my SIM and put it into my old phone.