Blackview User Forum

blackview_admin

Re: bv8000 pro overheat

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:24 am

Costantino wrote:
Sorry Admin....but do you think is acceptable that there are so many faulty blackview 8000? Most of us have the same problems: overheating and a dull charging-discharging behavior. What have we bought? Do something as soon as possible it is our right.....don't forget who spent the money.... I am quite angry, we pay and we deal with sellers....I would like to see blackview take a serious action instead of shrugging responsibilities.

We collect, track and try to fix every single issue. Issues may happen ;)
The seller is the one who manages warranty terms, that's how it works (also for many other companies!). Get your device replaced and you will be happy again ;)

Vicarious

Re: bv8000 pro overheat

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Costantino wrote:
Sorry Admin....but do you think is acceptable that there are so many faulty blackview 8000? Most of us have the same problems: overheating and a dull charging-discharging behavior. What have we bought? Do something as soon as possible it is our right.....don't forget who spent the money.... I am quite angry, we pay and we deal with sellers....I would like to see blackview take a serious action instead of shrugging responsibilities.

Yeah, kinda blows my mind how all these production-based problems are somehow our responsibility to deal with...
This will be the last Blackview I buy if this is their general attitude about things.