after using my Blackview happy for almost one year without problems (except flashing, see old posts), i did encounter suddenly a well known problem of the Blackview 7000 Pro: flickering / black / white / inverse colour screen using a certain screen-mode!!
This happens often viewing a "full-screen"picture with camera, gallery or whatsapp, and also always starting a navigation app (Navionics). Need to reboot or lock/unlock to get the normal home screen which ALWAYS IS PRESENTED CORRECT. I tried the reset/whipe procedure
- Press Power and Volume up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- When the open android wit red triangel is shown press Power and Volume up together again for short time (WHICH FAILS FOR ME. . . nothing happens!!!)
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now
Thus i did an erase using the standard Android procedure /settings/backup-reset.
Is anything known from a technical point of view on this problem, thus will a SCREEN-REPLACEMENT help or is it a real software issue??