I want to update my firmware with the “MTK SP Multi Port Download Tool" , i instaled drivers, it's ok ! but when i want to scan my phone at the step 5 , the port isn't detected , but the detection is ok on the system during 3 seconds, after it disappeared, are you sure the button to push is volume up??????? because if i hold too much it switch on the phone.......
1) Select the scatter file which is located in your downloaded, unzipped Firmware Folder
2) Select “Firmware update”
3) Select “Auto detect”
4) Press Scan to let the Tool search the correct COM-Port
5) Press Phones volume-up-key while connecting it (powered off) to your Computer. Use original cable.
6) Used COM-Port should be listed and selected in list on left side now. Remove phone from cable.
7) Press “Start all”. Press Phones volume-up-key while connecting it again.
8) Wait until it’s finished. Status should change to DL OK, PASS. Don’t do anything until this happen.
9) Press “Stop all”. Unplug the phone. Wait some seconds and start your phone.
thanks for your help