[TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Larsn
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 am

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby Larsn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Tested to flash my phone to 20171227 version. (20171227_s21v57c2k_jk_tee)
Everything according to "flashing-8000pro_v3.pdf" OK except actual flashing step 8.
After pressing "START ALL" and connecting phone to Cable again while pressing vol up button. Nothing happens... No sound from PC and No progress bar :evil:

blackview_admin
Posts: 3794
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Larsn wrote:Tested to flash my phone to 20171227 version. (20171227_s21v57c2k_jk_tee)
Everything according to "flashing-8000pro_v3.pdf" OK except actual flashing step 8.
After pressing "START ALL" and connecting phone to Cable again while pressing vol up button. Nothing happens... No sound from PC and No progress bar :evil:


Have you ever flashed your device before?

Apart from flashing, does your phone get recognized when plugged into your PC?
If not, it confirms what paychi already stated: the battery charge issue also compromised the USB communication, making you unable to flash.
As i said before, an OTA update or a working local update will come to solve this issue.

paychi
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby paychi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Larsn wrote:Tested to flash my phone to 20171227 version. (20171227_s21v57c2k_jk_tee)
Everything according to "flashing-8000pro_v3.pdf" OK except actual flashing step 8.
After pressing "START ALL" and connecting phone to Cable again while pressing vol up button. Nothing happens... No sound from PC and No progress bar :evil:


Have you ever flashed your device before?

Apart from flashing, does your phone get recognized when plugged into your PC?
If not, it confirms what paychi already stated: the battery charge issue also compromised the USB communication, making you unable to flash.
As i said before, an OTA update or a working local update will come to solve this issue.


I hope that the local update will be working again soon, I have 18% battery left :(
As a last solution, battery could be charged externally after phone disassembly,
but I will rather solve this problem some other way..

blackview_admin
Posts: 3794
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

paychi wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Larsn wrote:Tested to flash my phone to 20171227 version. (20171227_s21v57c2k_jk_tee)
Everything according to "flashing-8000pro_v3.pdf" OK except actual flashing step 8.
After pressing "START ALL" and connecting phone to Cable again while pressing vol up button. Nothing happens... No sound from PC and No progress bar :evil:


Have you ever flashed your device before?

Apart from flashing, does your phone get recognized when plugged into your PC?
If not, it confirms what paychi already stated: the battery charge issue also compromised the USB communication, making you unable to flash.
As i said before, an OTA update or a working local update will come to solve this issue.


I hope that the local update will be working again soon, I have 18% battery left :(
As a last solution, battery could be charged externally after phone disassembly,
but I will rather solve this problem some other way..


I definitely agree with you!

ghost82
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby ghost82 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:02 pm

If an ota update to solve this problem will be available remember that it can't be performed if battery is less than 30% with the actual limit! and some users may not be able to downgrade or upgrade. Maybe the team can set a lower limit.
Everything can be done, even flashing the rom without the battery, or as you said disassemble the phone and charge the battery externally, but most of users are not able. A small patch should be released only to address this problem, but I understand that this is not simple at all.

chtiot
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby chtiot » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 pm

ghost82 wrote:If an ota update to solve this problem will be available remember that it can't be performed if battery is less than 30% with the actual limit! and some users may not be able to downgrade or upgrade. Maybe the team can set a lower limit.
Everything can be done, even flashing the rom without the battery, or as you said disassemble the phone and charge the battery externally, but most of users are not able. A small patch should be released only to address this problem, but I understand that this is not simple at all.


for sure i'm not able to disassemble the phone and charge battery externally.

my battery is actually 9 % charged

a patch would be really appreciated...

Sbielak
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:29 am

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby Sbielak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm

My phone was delivered to a technician, who dismounted and charged the battery externally.
Now I'm waiting for a solution while the phone stays off.

blackview_admin
Posts: 3794
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Sbielak wrote:My phone was delivered to a technician, who dismounted and charged the battery externally.
Now I'm waiting for a solution while the phone stays off.


Nice move! A solution should come soon!

Ravelo78
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby Ravelo78 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Nice move! A solution should come soon!


Actually this is good news.
I see that a lot of people is impacted by this charge problem, fortunately for me, with the original cable, I can always charge my phone.
Impatient to test this new update.

meldoxures
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Postby meldoxures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 am

To update the smartphone local route needs a minimum of 30 % of battery. It is trying and I have lost 2 % of battery. Nowadays I am in 13 %. It of updating route flash is very complicated for a user without knowledge of computer science. Yesterday I visited two technical personnel and the two dissuaded this system to me since if it is not done well I can damage seriously my smartphone, besides the fact that it would put in danger the guarantee.
Yesterday I visited two technical personnel and the two dissuaded this system to me since if it is not done well I can damage seriously my smartphone, besides the fact that it would put in danger the guarantee. My smartphone is in guarantee, I believe that the best solution of blackview a today would be that they were returning the smartphones for new others, they should put in touch with us. The situation seems to me to be incredible. We go already near one week .... I have had to buy a new smarphone yesterday, have lost a lot of information and for something that I am not the person in charge.

Already it is not a question of calmness, I feel impotent and infuriated!


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest