Blackview User Forum

 
virori
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Thu May 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Since I upgraded to Android 6 version the Bluethooth has stopped working . Why?
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6772
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Fri May 20, 2016 7:01 am

Hi,

can you tell me how you get to a upgrade ? via OTA update or flash tool ?

Best regards,
Admin
 
virori
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Sat May 21, 2016 10:57 am

I upgrade to Android 6 via Flash tools
 
User avatar
makelued21
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

virori wrote:
Since I upgraded to Android 6 version the Bluethooth has stopped working . Why?


is your phone can charging?
 
maneex
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:00 am

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Mon May 23, 2016 10:29 am

I think none of those phones which have been uograded to 6.0 are charging normally. Tested with 5 BV5000 and all of those have same problems.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6772
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 am

maneex wrote:
I think none of those phones which have been uograded to 6.0 are charging normally. Tested with 5 BV5000 and all of those have same problems.


Hi,

we are working out a proper solution. we will release a improved OTA update to help you, please
give us some time and wait patiently.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Admin
 
virori
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Bluethooth not work on Android 6

Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm

makelued21 wrote:
virori wrote:
Since I upgraded to Android 6 version the Bluethooth has stopped working . Why?


is your phone can charging?


Yes, the phone charging without problems. Te problem is the Bluethoot. Don´t conect to bluethoot of my car (ToyotaTouch). Whit the Android 5.1 connect perfect

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest