Dear customers ,
There is a Firmware flashing manual for Blackview Omega Pro on Windows 10 64-bit, Hope you will like it !
What you need for flash:
PC with installed Windows 10 64-bit
USB VCOM driver:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6chOQ ... 25GMjRGTlk
Firmware itself. It is a folder with a set of files (MT67xx_Android_scatter.txt, system.img, recovery.img, boot.img …..)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6chOQ ... XF4c2NZTlU
Software for flashing - SP Flash Tool https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6chOQ ... XhNRjFOb3c
Stage №1 - Temporarily disable Driver Signature Verification:
1. Press Windows Start menu button. Click “Restart” from the power options menu or the Start menu and hold down the “Shift” key at the same time.
2. When the computer starts up click Troubleshoot
3. Then click Advanced Options
4. From the next menu select Startup Settings
5. Then press Restart
6. The screen displayed allows you to “Disable driver signature enforcement” by pressing key F7
Wait for the computer load the desktop and thats all. Driver Signature Verification is disabled for this Windows boot.
Stage №2 - Installing USB VCOM driver
1. Download the drivers and unzip it.
2. Open the Device Manager on your PC (My Computer -> Properties -> Device Manager). Then turn off the smartphone.
3. Connect to a computer USB cable off the smartphone and immediately close look at the Device Manager. Once there appears a new connected device called MT65xx Preloader, do a right click on the device and choose to update the driver, and then search for the driver on the computer, then the “Browse my computer for driver software” button and specify the path where we unpacked our driver (extracted from the archive folder where the .inf files - All MTK USB Driver 2014\All MTK Drivers\New inst. win 7&8x64)
4. Click Install this driver software anyway and the installation will continue.
5. After installing the driver, it is desirable to restart the PC. If the driver installation was successful now when you connect your smartphone for a short while in the Device Manager in the section COM and LPT ports the device USB VCOM will appear.
Stage №3 process of installing the firmware through SP Flash Tool:
1. Turn off the smartphone and disconnect it from the computer.
2. Download the firmware for your device and extract it to a folder. Go to the folder with the firmware files and remove Checksum.ini file. This is needed to prevent the errors during the flashing firmware.
3. Download the software SP Flash Tool, unzip it and go to the extracted folder. From the unpacked folder, locate the file Flash_tool.exe and run it (preferably run as administrator: Right-click on file -> Run as administrator)
4.In the opened window, click the Scatter-loading (on the right side of the application). File explorer window appears, go to the folder with the unpacked firmware and select the file MT6735M_Android_Scatter.txt :
5. After selecting the desired Scatter-file the program will load all the data about the firmware and its components in the form of a table. Make sure that the Flash Tool automatically checked all the files for the firmware:
6. If all files are checked just click the Download button in the Flash Tool and the tool is in Standby mode. Flash Tool waiting for cable connection.
7. Turn off the smartphone. Connect your phone to a computer via a USB cable, and in a couple of seconds (if the driver has been installed properly) Flash Tool will start the firmware flashing process.
8. Wait until the process of firmware downloading will end (small window with a check mark in a green circle in the middle will appear). Then disconnect the phone from the computer.
Hope this manual can help you to successfully flash your Omega pro !