Blackview User Forum

 
IgorBatata
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:44 pm

hello bought my omega pro in aliexpress store in Shenzhen Xinghecheng Technology Limited, you could send the part and an email to them since I live in Brazil and he alone or you sending me by mail.
grateful Igor
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 am

cheekymk wrote:
Can you please send me new sim card slot to Macedonia i will pay for the shipment. Thanks.


Hi ,
yes , we can , for details , please go to our official web to add the skype of Zandy ,who will help u with the shipment.

Best regards,
Admin
 
zelenoto
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 am

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:28 am

I want one sim slot shipped to Macedonia. How can you ship it?
 
CRYC
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi ,

you want to say that your sim card slot also can not read sim card, but seller do not help you ?[/quote]

Hi admin
Bonjour
Le téléphone prend te temps en temps ma carte SIM puis elle se déconnecte toute seule même si le téléphone est posé et que personne n'y touche.
Mon fournisseur m'a contacté pour faire la méthode de la double essuyer mais rien a faire. il ma même demandé de l'emmener chez un réparateur !!
Et celà sur mes deux omega je suis très très déçu.
:evil: :evil:
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:45 am

CRYC wrote:
Hi ,

you want to say that your sim card slot also can not read sim card, but seller do not help you ?


Hi admin
Bonjour
Le téléphone prend te temps en temps ma carte SIM puis elle se déconnecte toute seule même si le téléphone est posé et que personne n'y touche.
Mon fournisseur m'a contacté pour faire la méthode de la double essuyer mais rien a faire. il ma même demandé de l'emmener chez un réparateur !!
Et celà sur mes deux omega je suis très très déçu.
:evil: :evil:[/quote]

Hi,

when u buy it , and when the seller shipped it ?

Best regards,
Admin
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:52 am

zelenoto wrote:
I want one sim slot shipped to Macedonia. How can you ship it?


Hi,

for shipping details, please go to our official web to contact with Zandy .

http://www.blackview.hk/contact-us/

Best regards,
Admin
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:56 am

yoshinori wrote:
I bought this smartphone GearBest.com.
SIM card and SD memory can not be used .
We'd like a part replacement . :twisted:



Have you ever contacted the seller ?

Best regards,
Admin
 
Lightbringer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:10 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Hi,
you mentioned you have opened a ticket at gearbest .com ? so have they done any reply to your ticket ?

Best regards,
Admin

Yes, I have opened a ticket over a month ago. But GearBest support is of no help. They want to replace the whole phone (but not for free) or refund a few dollars so I could let the device being repaired at a local shop. (But which shop and how could they repair without replacement parts?) So I explained them that this is not a viable solution for me, but that you can send them replacement SIM card slots which they then can send to their customers. But I don't think they understand. Their last reply was that they don't have replacement parts to send. (My GearBest support contact person was called Duni if that matters.)

So, please contact GearBest. Here are my ticket number and my order number:

Ticket number: T16012101079
Order number: WW1511251610028177

Thanks for your help,
Lightbringer
 
CRYC
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:17 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
CRYC wrote:
Hi ,

you want to say that your sim card slot also can not read sim card, but seller do not help you ?


Hi admin
Bonjour
Le téléphone prend te temps en temps ma carte SIM puis elle se déconnecte toute seule même si le téléphone est posé et que personne n'y touche.
Mon fournisseur m'a contacté pour faire la méthode de la double essuyer mais rien a faire. il ma même demandé de l'emmener chez un réparateur !!
Et celà sur mes deux omega je suis très très déçu.
:evil: :evil:


Hi,

when u buy it , and when the seller shipped it ?

Best regards,
Admin[/quote]


hi admin
I bought two omega pro to http://www.myefox.fr in November for Christmas.
20151203116263 control
Can you please send me 2 new SIM card slots
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:15 am

CRYC wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
CRYC wrote:
Hi ,

you want to say that your sim card slot also can not read sim card, but seller do not help you ?


Hi admin
Bonjour
Le téléphone prend te temps en temps ma carte SIM puis elle se déconnecte toute seule même si le téléphone est posé et que personne n'y touche.
Mon fournisseur m'a contacté pour faire la méthode de la double essuyer mais rien a faire. il ma même demandé de l'emmener chez un réparateur !!
Et celà sur mes deux omega je suis très très déçu.
:evil: :evil:


Hi,

when u buy it , and when the seller shipped it ?

Best regards,
Admin


Hi , please go to our offcial web to talk with Zandy who will help you with the cardslot shipping question.

Best regards,
Admin


hi admin
I bought two omega pro to http://www.myefox.fr in November for Christmas.
20151203116263 control
Can you please send me 2 new SIM card slots[/quote]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests