Blackview User Forum

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 16
 
Lightbringer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello blackview_admin,

I have the same problem. I bought my Omega Pro from GearBest on Nov 26 2015. The sticker on the package says Dec 16 2015 (probably the date when GearBest received the item from you). I contacted GearBest support and sent them a photo of the sticker which shows the mentioned date and two codes (one probably being the SKU and the other a serial number). But GearBest either want to replace the whole device or refund 15 USD, which is of no help to me, because I like the phone itself. If it just wouldn't lose connection to the SIM card sometimes when moved.

Therefore, I wrote to GearBest that it is not necessary to replace the whole device, but that according to the manufacturer only the SIM card holder which is inserted into the device (as depicted on the photo in this thread) must be replaced. Is that correct?
Or is the problem related to the SIM card slot of the device itself? You write that customers can ask their sellers for a free replacement of the "SIM card slot", so I assume you mean the SIM card holder and not the slot of the device, because customers cannot remove the SIM card slow of the device, right?

Thanks for clarification,
Lightbringer
 
Ange
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi, Did somebody receive new slot SIM card? I'm always expect mine. No news for the moment.
I hope that arrives soon.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7109
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:19 am

Microphobe wrote:
Does this apply only to phones sold online or is it possible that this is the cause of the sim card slot failures in phones purchased at stores as well?
Is it possible to provide the contact details of the Blackview service center in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia as we would rather deal directly with Blackview than continually go back and forth to the store that sold the phone.



Hi ,

thanks for your post , in fact we have sale agent in Malaysia agent, you can contact the agent for help.
and you can find the contact information via the following web link :
http://www.blackview.hk/global-agents/

hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Admin
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7109
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:36 am

Lightbringer wrote:
Hello blackview_admin,

I have the same problem. I bought my Omega Pro from GearBest on Nov 26 2015. The sticker on the package says Dec 16 2015 (probably the date when GearBest received the item from you). I contacted GearBest support and sent them a photo of the sticker which shows the mentioned date and two codes (one probably being the SKU and the other a serial number). But GearBest either want to replace the whole device or refund 15 USD, which is of no help to me, because I like the phone itself. If it just wouldn't lose connection to the SIM card sometimes when moved.

Therefore, I wrote to GearBest that it is not necessary to replace the whole device, but that according to the manufacturer only the SIM card holder which is inserted into the device (as depicted on the photo in this thread) must be replaced. Is that correct?
Or is the problem related to the SIM card slot of the device itself? You write that customers can ask their sellers for a free replacement of the "SIM card slot", so I assume you mean the SIM card holder and not the slot of the device, because customers cannot remove the SIM card slow of the device, right?

Thanks for clarification,
Lightbringer


hi ,we will help you to ship a simcard-slot .
where are you from ?

Best regards,
Admin
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 7109
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:41 am

folan wrote:
Hello,
I bought a BlackView omega pro 19 August 2015 (promotion pre-sale), I received it on 12/29/2015.
He has the drawer problem, I asked the seller to send me a new drawer ... without response
the seller is myefox.fr the french branch of coolicol, order number: 20150819693221


hi ,
could you help us to explain what is the drawer Problem .

Best regards,
Admin
 
Lightbringer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:35 am

blackview_admin wrote:

hi ,we will help you to ship a simcard-slot .
where are you from ?

Best regards,
Admin

Hello Admin,

Thank you for your help. I'm from Switzerland. The GearBest order number is WW1511251610028177 if this helps.

Best regards,
Lightbringer
 
folan
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello,
My sim card disconnects when making a call
sd card disconnects when I listen to music
At the slightest movement cards disconnect
To replace the slot card, I contacted the seller (myefox.fr the french site of coolicool), it is impossible to make them understand the problem
My phone is unusable
http://www.myefox.fr/blackview-omega-pr ... e-g-212644
Order number is : 20150819693221
Please, send me yourself a new slot card that works, or I throw it in the trash, because it is impossible to return it in China
 
folan
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Re: Recalll 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
folan wrote:
Hello,
I bought a BlackView omega pro 19 August 2015 (promotion pre-sale), I received it on 12/29/2015.
He has the drawer problem, I asked the seller to send me a new drawer ... without response
the seller is myefox.fr the french branch of coolicol, order number: 20150819693221


hi ,
could you help us to explain what is the drawer Problem .

Best regards,
Admin


Hello,
you ask me what's the problem tray?!
it is precisely the subject of this post "Reading sim card problem"

my sim card disconnects when making a call
sd card disconnects when I listen to music
at the slightest movement cards disconnect

to replace the slot card, I contacted the seller (myefox.fr the french site of coolicool), it is impossible to make them understand the problem

my phone is unusable

please, send me yourself a new slot card that works, or I throw it in the trash, because it is impossible to return it in China
 
consilierul
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:08 am

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:01 am

Thanks for the reply.
Please let me internet address of the factory to ask for help from them.
I searched but did not find the exact address.
I am in discussions with the seller who sent me here to take Rom origin.
I saw that Flash is not ready
Without Flash as can rewrite Rom?
I hope to solve with your help
Thank you again
 
Veria
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:33 am

Re: Recall 700 Units of Omega pro with Reading sim card problem

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am

I have the same problem.the sim connections suddenly disappear or disconnecting for few minutes. I bought Omega Pro from gearbest on December
Order No.:W1512080248148900 . I sent them the photos the asked and a video with the sim connection problem and asked them a new card slot as you say but told me "there is not the card slot seperately sold in our store". You write that customers can ask their sellers for a free replacement of the "SIM card slot". How can I get a new card slot ?
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 16

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest