sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

pascal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:27 pm

sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby pascal » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello

my phone worked well four days .
at any time and for no apparent reason ( must contact) I lose my SIM card and my SD card for 1 to 2 seconds . it asks me the PIN and so on
I can not serve me the phone.
This happens by storing my phone in my pocket, in the Tenat in hand, pasant a finger on the slot to enter the SIm card, by calling , having it on a table.
I see that many people have the same concern , you have identified the failure? I hope you will not let a loyal customer BlackView . I really count on you .

thank you for your quick response and your part..bien sérieude to you

Pascal

blackview_admin
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby blackview_admin » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:34 am

Hi ,

Can you find a local smartphone repair store to check if anything wrong with the
cardslot?

Best reagrds,
Admin

Ange
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby Ange » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:55 pm

pascal wrote:Hello

my phone worked well four days .
at any time and for no apparent reason ( must contact) I lose my SIM card and my SD card for 1 to 2 seconds . it asks me the PIN and so on
I can not serve me the phone.
This happens by storing my phone in my pocket, in the Tenat in hand, pasant a finger on the slot to enter the SIm card, by calling , having it on a table.
I see that many people have the same concern , you have identified the failure? I hope you will not let a loyal customer BlackView . I really count on you .

thank you for your quick response and your part..bien sérieude to you

Pascal

working.
Hello. Same problem for me, i put a small adhesive ribbon in the on the back of the simcard and SD card and it seems

blackview_admin
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

Ange wrote:
pascal wrote:Hello

my phone worked well four days .
at any time and for no apparent reason ( must contact) I lose my SIM card and my SD card for 1 to 2 seconds . it asks me the PIN and so on
I can not serve me the phone.
This happens by storing my phone in my pocket, in the Tenat in hand, pasant a finger on the slot to enter the SIm card, by calling , having it on a table.
I see that many people have the same concern , you have identified the failure? I hope you will not let a loyal customer BlackView . I really count on you .

thank you for your quick response and your part..bien sérieude to you

Pascal

working.
Hello. Same problem for me, i put a small adhesive ribbon in the on the back of the simcard and SD card and it seems


Hi,

We feel so sorry to hear your problem about the sim card slot , you can contact the seller first to see any
solution to help you.

Best regards,
Admin

cheekymk
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby cheekymk » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:02 pm

I have the same problem and i have been using my phone since 02.01.2016. I tried to put adhesive ribbon as the other guy suggested but the problem persists. Can you please give us a solution for this problem, because as far as i see it this is manufacturing problem and there for there must provide us with solution. Thanks in advance.

cheekymk
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby cheekymk » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi guys, i have the same problem and i tried to put adhesive ribbon but the problem persists. Seems to me that this is manufacturing problem and so i think that you as manufacturing company must find a solution for this problem. I will wait for your solution. Thanks in advance, have a nice day.

blackview_admin
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:09 am

cheekymk wrote:I have the same problem and i have been using my phone since 02.01.2016. I tried to put adhesive ribbon as the other guy suggested but the problem persists. Can you please give us a solution for this problem, because as far as i see it this is manufacturing problem and there for there must provide us with solution. Thanks in advance.



Hi ,
can you find a local fix store to repair the card-slot , it may be faster and easier to solve the problem.
If still can not solve , you can find seller to give any help.

Best regards,
Admin

Microphobe
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 am

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby Microphobe » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 am

Hi, I've had the same problem, my wife and I bought one each for Christmas presents and both had this problem, as did the next two after exchange, the interesting thing is when we switched to white ones (others were all black), the problems mostly went away.

I have had the same problem a couple times since but my wife hasn't, the difference being that she carried hers in her purse where as I carry it in my pants pocket.

The faults occurred mostly when walking and sometimes when putting it down on a hard surface so I initially thought that it was due to the shock of walking/putting it down, but I was unable to replicate it by tapping the phone which would produce more g's than a step so I started experimenting.

What I found is that the phone, when flexed at the top ever so slightly will lose contact with the sim 1 slot, flex a little more and sim 2 goes as well.

Hopefully this will help the techs in replicating the fault and hopefully coming up with a solution to fix this as it is a major pain and stops me from recommending this otherwise great value phone to others.

mynz
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 am

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby mynz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Same problem with my phone...

Every few seconds or minutes, my phone finds or looses SDcard, interrupted by PIN-prompting. And all this happens while it's lying on the table.

@support: sending me to a local repair shop is not an option.

Mynz

blackview_admin
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: sim card slot problem contact in omega pro

Postby blackview_admin » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:05 am

mynz wrote:Same problem with my phone...

Every few seconds or minutes, my phone finds or looses SDcard, interrupted by PIN-prompting. And all this happens while it's lying on the table.

@support: sending me to a local repair shop is not an option.

Mynz


Hi , could explain details , have any problem to for the phone to recognize the sim card ? Just can not find the SDcard?

Best regards ,
Admin


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest