Hello Blackview team!
I'm very happy with your products and I think you're awesome for releasing CM12.1 for your handsets.
Nonetheless, after installing CM12.1 on my Crown, i'm encountering several issues:
- camera doesn't record video anymore, and the video resolution is always QVGA for video on the front camera.
- flip cover doesn't work anymore. When i open the cover, the screen is always black. I have to press the power button to open it.
- bluetooth speakers don't work. When connected to a bluetooth speaker, the audio always plays on the phone's speaker - even though it says it's properly connected to the speaker. Also, in Status screen, bluetooth address is Unavailable.
- GPS doesn't work. No satellites are being detected at any time. I've tried accessing engineering mode to check it, but it seems it's not included.
- Youtube application doesn't work properly. Video is sometimes black screen, and other times it just can't connect.
Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to work on these custom roms for our devices!
We're waiting for the fixed version of the rom, as most of us really like lollipop and wouldn't want to downgrade back to 4.4.4 just because they need GPS or Bluetooth.
Blackview Crown XDA community.