Blackview User Forum

Don Harry

Re: Android 10

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 am

Like allways; BV promises but never deliver.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:55 am

Tomron wrote:
Any news for Android 10?

Hello, the BV9900PRO has updated to Android 10: 
Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/WDpwAaQQ#TGUsQkAEhr2ljdp4nOrdtR2bO6gqnpCtHOgjZJNYyCI
Non-Euro version: https://mega.nz/file/WO4X1JKC#a0tgRHZE-Ex5OrbIbO5FXRGtNzBDYrBSw5YQgVS6aCk

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 am

say2joe wrote:
Tomron wrote:
Any news for Android 10?

Awaiting an update for A80 Pro for Android 10.... thanks!

A80PRO is not going to update to Android 10.

blackview_admin
Topic Author

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:23 am

SilverSnow wrote:
Hello everyone, this is a message for the testing department testing out android 10:

Please test and add a notification and speakerphone volume as these are not available in the current firmware,
also can you test the headphone jack (very important!!!) as the people I talk to hears static or snow on the other end,
it does not matter whether I use the headphones that came with the phone, the cord of my AKG or the cord of my Bluedio headphones,
this problem might be from the alsa mixer settings within android, as testing it with a dial code seems to adjust my voice clearly but
it does not during calling, and last but not least, can you fix or add a separate gallery app for normal pictures as the current gallery app
only displays photos from the FLIR app?
If any of these cannot be done then can we get the developer firmware of android 10 so that at least one of us in this forum can solve
what you cannot? Thank you.

1. First, you need to test the speaker and microphone.
2.it does not matter whether I use the headphones that came with the phone, the cord of my AKG or the cord of my Bluedio headphones,
----The volume of the call sound needs to be adjusted off the headset
3.it does not during calls, and last but not least, can you fix or add a separate gallery app for normal pictures as the current gallery app

only displays photos from the FLIR app?
------This is the default Google gallery