Blackview User Forum

 
Larrydude
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 am

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:07 pm

What cpu do you have in your bv9600?
 
frofa
Topic Author
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:44 am

Another month later, still no reply. The phone is a really nice piece of hardware, but it looks like it was abandoned by the company the minute it was released... No further support, no ROM updates, no nothing. Too bad!
 
maphews
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:23 am

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:25 am

Hello, I have the not write googlekey/not write TEE red watermark problem on a Blackview Max 1 after updating it.

I'm familiar with android flashing. Just need the solution to this.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:05 am

maphews wrote:
Hello, I have the not write googlekey/not write TEE red watermark problem on a Blackview Max 1 after updating it.

I'm familiar with android flashing. Just need the solution to this.

Hello, what is your mobile phone version number?
 
maphews
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:23 am

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:47 am

blackview_admin wrote:
maphews wrote:
Hello, I have the not write googlekey/not write TEE red watermark problem on a Blackview Max 1 after updating it.

I'm familiar with android flashing. Just need the solution to this.

Hello, what is your mobile phone version number?

Hello. version is MAX1_EEA_A809_V.1.3_20190225V28_20190225-2024

Not to cause confussion and just to be more clear:
- Factory reset performed. Formated phone.
- no factory mode app to disable. (as it fixes it in other devices)
- IMEI numbers are correct.
- Serial number is correct.
- Everything seems correct except the molest and permanent red water mark which cannot be gone,
and I need some serious help about fixing this. I can apply any instruction Blackview brand can give me. I can't do more by myself.

I am a big support of blackview brand in my city, and I want to keep doing it, please help.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:51 am

maphews wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
maphews wrote:
Hello, I have the not write googlekey/not write TEE red watermark problem on a Blackview Max 1 after updating it.

I'm familiar with android flashing. Just need the solution to this.

Hello, what is your mobile phone version number?

Hello. version is MAX1_EEA_A809_V.1.3_20190225V28_20190225-2024

Not to cause confussion and just to be more clear:
- Factory reset performed. Formated phone.
- no factory mode app to disable. (as it fixes it in other devices)
- IMEI numbers are correct.
- Serial number is correct.
- Everything seems correct except the molest and permanent red water mark which cannot be gone,
and I need some serious help about fixing this. I can apply any instruction Blackview brand can give me. I can't do more by myself.

I am a big support of blackview brand in my city, and I want to keep doing it, please help.

Hello, maphews. Could you please write more details for me? Email: mary@blackview.hk, and I will transfer your problem to after-sale department.

thank you
 
maphews
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:23 am

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Hello, I want to thank blackview for their help. I could solve my problem.

Appreciate. Thanks so much Blackview, keep up the good work!
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: ROM update cannot be installed (BRICKED!)

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:57 am

maphews wrote:
Hello, I want to thank blackview for their help. I could solve my problem.

Appreciate. Thanks so much Blackview, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your feedback.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest