Blackview User Forum

 
Nihonsuki
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:33 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Can we access the tracker?
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 pm

Unfortunately that's not possible.
 
jorge pax
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 pm

On September last year i bought a BV9500 on pre-sale from [color=#1155cc]www.movileschinos.com. I received it in February with a problem: it took more than 2 weeks to fully charge the battery.[/color]
On April i returned it and after 2 months waiting they sent it back. Now it's better but still takes 2 days to fully charge, not 3,5 hours like Blackview advertises.
The service report of the seller says: changed charging port. I hope this info adds to help finding a definitive solution asap under penalty of Blackview discredit. 
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 am

jorge pax wrote:
On September last year i bought a BV9500 on pre-sale from [color=#1155cc]www.movileschinos.com. I received it in February with a problem: it took more than 2 weeks to fully charge the battery.[/color]
On April i returned it and after 2 months waiting they sent it back. Now it's better but still takes 2 days to fully charge, not 3,5 hours like Blackview advertises.
The service report of the seller says: changed charging port. I hope this info adds to help finding a definitive solution asap under penalty of Blackview discredit. 


Are you taking about wireless charging?
 
jorge pax
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:21 am

blackview_admin wrote:
jorge pax wrote:
On September last year i bought a BV9500 on pre-sale from [color=#1155cc]www.movileschinos.com. I received it in February with a problem: it took more than 2 weeks to fully charge the battery.[/color]
On April i returned it and after 2 months waiting they sent it back. Now it's better but still takes 2 days to fully charge, not 3,5 hours like Blackview advertises.
The service report of the seller says: changed charging port. I hope this info adds to help finding a definitive solution asap under penalty of Blackview discredit. 


Are you taking about wireless charging?

Sorry. I'm talking about normal usb cable charging. Maybe i should have open a new topic under BV9500. Can you do it? Thanx
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] Wireless charging problem

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:31 am

jorge pax wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
jorge pax wrote:
On September last year i bought a BV9500 on pre-sale from [color=#1155cc]www.movileschinos.com. I received it in February with a problem: it took more than 2 weeks to fully charge the battery.[/color]
On April i returned it and after 2 months waiting they sent it back. Now it's better but still takes 2 days to fully charge, not 3,5 hours like Blackview advertises.
The service report of the seller says: changed charging port. I hope this info adds to help finding a definitive solution asap under penalty of Blackview discredit. 


Are you taking about wireless charging?

Sorry. I'm talking about normal usb cable charging. Maybe i should have open a new topic under BV9500. Can you do it? Thanx


Here we are taking about the WIRELESS CHARGING problem concerning the BV6800 PRO.

PLEASE, read forum rules about going off topic.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests