Blackview User Forum

prakasam
Topic Author

Bluetooth connectivity issue for second time or second device

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:48 am

Hi Team, I am facing an issue with Bluetooth connectivity 

Scenario: I have connected Bluetooth morning 9 am, afternoon I have disconnected to charge my Bluetooth when I try to reconnect back it failed to connect it,
after restart my mobile it was connecting to the same device automatically .. so please solve the issue ASAP it was a bit hard to restart the device every time . 
prakasam

blackview_admin

Re: Bluetooth connectivity issue for second time or second device

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi, did you try to simply deactivate and reactivate the bluetooth on your phone?

prakasam
Topic Author

Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:31 am

Yes I tried. .but no use . When I turn off the Bluetooth and wait for minit and turn on the device no use ..so after I restarting my phone ..it was automatically connecting ..

I noticed one more issue ..

Key board delay for typing ..wen I open what's apps or browser .key board opens .. when I type the text it was not entering into application ..it was showing as suggested words when select the words also it was not entered the to app (Browser , what's app )

When re open the application it was working good ..
prakasam

blackview_admin

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Please perform a factory reset and try again. After doing a factory reset don't load a previous backup and don't install any other app. Just try your Bluetooth and report back if anything changes.