Page 2 of 4

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:51 pm
by acheo
I have a weird workaround for this. When it gets stuck in fuzzy focus (i.e. can't focus even by tapping on subject area), I switch to selfie cam for a bit then after a little while back to rear camera and it focuses again. Don't know if that helps with the diagnosis at all...

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm
by blackview_admin
acheo wrote:
I have a weird workaround for this. When it gets stuck in fuzzy focus (i.e. can't focus even by tapping on subject area), I switch to selfie cam for a bit then after a little while back to rear camera and it focuses again. Don't know if that helps with the diagnosis at all...


Thanks for your feedback!

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:47 am
by tintin0404
Hi,
I've got the same problem. The workaround does't function with my phone. 
FW 8.0.0 Update 05.08.18 Build-No. 1.4_20180920
Kernel 3.18.60+ release@release06#1 15/09/18
Greetings
Christian

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:50 am
by Weaving
I've got the same problem. Please fix it.

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:57 am
by blackview_admin
Weaving wrote:
I've got the same problem. Please fix it.

Tech team is already aware of such issue, it will be fixed with the next software updates ;)

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:58 pm
by Weaving
another problem when I record a video. It is mute (yes I have microphone ON in setting)

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm
by blackview_admin
Weaving wrote:
another problem when I record a video. It is mute (yes I have microphone ON in setting)


Please don't go off topic here. Here we are talking about camera focus issue. Feel free to open a new thread about your current issue. Different issue, different thread. Thanks.

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:26 pm
by yakue01
Hi all,


I am from Spain and I have the same problem. The strange is my brother has the same movile and his device work better than mine. All photos are more clear and focus tham mine.
Is there any date to have a new update software to solve this issue?

Let me know, If you don't understand something because my English is not good.

Best Regards,

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 am
by blackview_admin
yakue01 wrote:
Hi all,


I am from Spain and I have the same problem. The strange is my brother has the same movile and his device work better than mine. All photos are more clear and focus tham mine.
Is there any date to have a new update software to solve this issue?

Let me know, If you don't understand something because my English is not good.

Best Regards,

Issue has been tracked, a fix will come with the next software updates ;) but no ETA at the moment.

Re: [TRACKED] Bv6800 pro camera unfocus

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 am
by patrick.ducol
Hello,
I am in France and I have a BV6800pro since about 3 months.
I have exactly the same problem: When I need to use my camera or video, the focus is impossible, the pictures are blurry, I have to completely restart the phone for everything to work well but a limited time.

Have you investigated this problem, is there an update?
Best regards