Blackview User Forum

 
Icepower
Topic Author
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:31 am

Os upgrade

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Will the bv9500 have upgrade to Android pie 9.0?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6154
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Os upgrade

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

No updates to android 9.0 have been planned so far. 
 
User avatar
ityuuu85
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Os upgrade

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am

blackview_admin wrote:
No updates to android 9.0 have been planned so far. 

Why? Google does not deliver the update? In principle, there is no problem changing from 8.1 to 9.0.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6154
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Os upgrade

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:55 pm

ityuuu85 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
No updates to android 9.0 have been planned so far. 

Why? Google does not deliver the update? In principle, there is no problem changing from 8.1 to 9.0.


Because our team has to fix current rom issues first. An android update is not easy to implement, trust me. ;)
 
User avatar
ityuuu85
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Os upgrade

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 am

blackview_admin wrote:
ityuuu85 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
No updates to android 9.0 have been planned so far. 

Why? Google does not deliver the update? In principle, there is no problem changing from 8.1 to 9.0.


Because our team has to fix current rom issues first. An android update is not easy to implement, trust me. ;)

All right, we'll wait.
 
Kanadali
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 am

Re: Os upgrade

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:46 am

Any chance we get pie rom soon?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6154
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Os upgrade

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Kanadali wrote:
Any chance we get pie rom soon?

No updates to android 9.0 have been planned so far. 
 
Tech Addict
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:53 am

Re: Os upgrade

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:13 am

Personally I prefer my phone's interface not to be screwed with every time Google pinches out a new update to the OS.  I prefer developers focusing on what's broken and fixing that before trying to add features that frankly have little to no value for me.

I absolutely hate finally getting accustomed to my phone's current quirks and then an "update" gets pushed to it, with no way to revert the changes, and now there's a whole new set of quirks.

Frankly, that behavior is why I've always rooted my phones:  prevent the service provider from breaking my phone or otherwise screwing it up with an OTA.
Last edited by Tech Addict on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
BH41
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: Os upgrade

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Tech Addict wrote:
Personally I prefer my phone's interface not to be screwed with every time Google pinches out a new update to the OS.  I prefer developers focusing on what's broken and fixing that before trying to add features that frankly have little to no value for me.

I absolutely hate finally getting accustomed to my phone's works and then an "update" gets pushed to it, with no way to revert the changes, and now there's a whole new set of quirks.

+1 for me !
French user !
BV_BV9500Pro_V1.0_20190320_20190320-1730 s/n: BV9500Pro0000924

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests