Blackview User Forum

 
Chichoun
Topic Author
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:52 am

BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello,

What is the maximum capacity of a microSD card that can be used with the BV9500 (simple one, not the PRO) ?

Regards,
Chichoun
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 pm

64gb. ;)
 
User avatar
csewell
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 pm
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm

I put a 256 GB card in mine and it worked fine.
 
User avatar
Martino
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 am

csewell wrote:
I put a 256 GB card in mine and it worked fine.

Hi, this can work but be careful.

If the manufacturer recommends 64GB it is because they are sure to handle them. If you exceed this threshold, you may experience problems with data loss in the future.

This generally applies to all devices of all manufacturers.
 
User avatar
blackview_admin
Posts: 6781
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Martino wrote:
csewell wrote:
I put a 256 GB card in mine and it worked fine.

Hi, this can work but be careful.

If the manufacturer recommends 64GB it is because they are sure to handle them. If you exceed this threshold, you may experience problems with data loss in the future.

This generally applies to all devices of all manufacturers.


+1
 
User avatar
csewell
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 pm
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:22 pm

OK, 64GB officially. Up to 256GB unofficially, but you're on your own. No "data loss" in the 3 months I've been using it, but it's not formatted as a memory extension card, only external storage.
 
F.E.K.
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:22 am

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:45 am

Chichoun wrote:
Hello,

What is the maximum capacity of a microSD card that can be used with the BV9500 (simple one, not the PRO) ?

Regards,
Chichoun

I have 128Gb MicroSd card in my phone, working well.
Kí­váncsi vagy ? Háát...

Éjben suhanó árny vagyok,
Tavon táncoló, csalfa fény vagyok,
Nesz a csendben, az vagyok.
Tudod-e, ki vagyok ?

;)
 
Ramrod
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: BV9500: what is max capacity of microSD card ?

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 pm

F.E.K. wrote:
Chichoun wrote:
Hello,

What is the maximum capacity of a microSD card that can be used with the BV9500 (simple one, not the PRO) ?

Regards,
Chichoun

I have 128Gb MicroSd card in my phone, working well.

Same here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest