Blackview User Forum

blackview_admin

Re: [TRACKED] very very slow charging

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Just an info: for a real quick charge you need to use the original charger or a 3rd party charger which uses the Mediatek Pump Express protocol. The Qualcomm quick charge protocol is NOT supported by Mediatek phones.

Still no Infos about the software update. Tech team has been urged, don't worry ;)

dee-san

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Just an info: for a real quick charge you need to use the original charger or a 3rd party charger which uses the Mediatek Pump Express protocol. The Qualcomm quick charge protocol is NOT supported by Mediatek phones.

Still no Infos about the software update. Tech team has been urged, don't worry ;)

I tried the supplied charger, but as said, it just charges with 0,9A and to be honest, it smells a bit after a while of charging.
I hope the replacement charger / software update solves the problem

LEOEJ

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 am

Hello everyone
I think I found a solution to make the charging current exceed 400ma.
The biggest reason for this problem is "intercom".
One topic have mentioned that it is necessary to force the application to stop, but it is still not enough. You need to disable the left PTT button to stop it completely.
The method of deactivation refers to another topic:
"[SOLVED] PTT and Digital Intercom disable option"
After confirming disable PTT button and reboot.
A charge of more than 1A can be obtained by using a general 5V/2A charger.
In order to confirm the influence of "intercom", I turned "intercom" on charge and the charging current was immediately reduced to 400ma.
Forcibly stopping "intercom" cannot be resumed until the phone is rebooted.
I think "intercom" should start some kind of radio module and it must be restarted to reset it.

PS. If the reboot is invalid, you can turn off the power for one or two minutes to ensure that the radio module can be reset at boot time.

Oskitar

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 am

This smartphone had a problem. After install a new update, from 01 am to 10am (9h) charging the smartphone with the original blackview charger, only was possible charger a 30%.

I do not recommend buy this phone, in a week of use, I have two issues.

blackview_admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Oskitar wrote:
This smartphone had a problem. After install a new update, from 01 am to 10am (9h) charging the smartphone with the original blackview charger, only was possible charger a 30%.

I do not recommend buy this phone, in a week of use, I have two issues.

Please perform a factory reset from the recovery menu and check again: viewtopic.php?f=192&t=334922