Just got a BV5800Pro, after my wide has been using a BV6000S for over a year
On the BV5800, I noticed that many applications aren't able to do background sync, when the phone is sleeping with display off.
I have noticed that:
- In Aquamail, on two IMAP accounts. I configure a mail refresh every 15 mins. I come back 2 hours after, knowing that there are mails in the inboxes, and nothing in the app. Manually refreshing in the app, and then new mails appear
- In DS_Cloud, the synchronisation of files with my Synology NAS do not work in the background. I have to go into DS_Cloud and manually sync
- GMail is not syncing my gmail or exchange mailbox in the background either. When I open the app, then I see new mails being downloaded
- I have selected these 3 apps and declared them as "not optimized in settings -> battery -> battery optimization. Still no luck
- I have also tried to turn off Setting -> Battery -> Standy Intelligent Power Saving, but no luck
- I have reinstalled the apps, and even done a new install on the phone, no luck
Is there a setting somewhere to modify? Is it a known issue that will be adressed in a further OS update? Is there a log or anything I can do to assist devs in troubleshooting the issue?