Blackview User Forum

 
lukapercic
Topic Author
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

A20

Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Since A20 has Android Go (android 8), does that mean it also supports Project Treble?
https://source.android.com/devices/architecture/treble

Was it "validated by the Vendor Test Suite (VTS)"? (on the google site they say that's the requirement?)

Thank you for your answer!
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5388
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: A20

Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Asked the tech team about that  ;)
 
lukapercic
Topic Author
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: A20

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:58 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Asked the tech team about that  ;)

Any feedback yet? What did they say?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5388
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: A20

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:55 pm

lukapercic wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Asked the tech team about that  ;)

Any feedback yet? What did they say?

I'll post here as soon as i get some news ;)
 
lukapercic
Topic Author
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: A20

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
lukapercic wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Asked the tech team about that  ;)

Any feedback yet? What did they say?

I'll post here as soon as i get some news ;)

Where is my news lol.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5388
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: A20

Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:11 am

lukapercic wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
lukapercic:
blackview_admin wrote:
Asked the tech team about that  ;)

Any feedback yet? What did they say?
I'll post here as soon as i get some news ;)

Where is my news lol.

Still no news at the moment. Be patient ;)
 
Taras
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 am

Re: A20

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 pm

when will the firmware?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5388
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: A20

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 am

Taras wrote:
when will the firmware?

when ready ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest