Blackview User Forum

  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Guys please limit your upset posts or I'll be forced to close this thread as it isn't going anywhere.
As stated many times the update roadmap is LONG and SLOW. Waiting is the only thing to do. Have a good Day.
 
JPRMB
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:35 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
MRUK wrote:
Why can you not give us a guide to when it will be ready rather than giving out sketchy answers all the time.

Because development can't be predicted. Road maps get delayed, sometimes stopped, sometimes resumed. Too many variables to tell you a release date. I hope you can understand what i'm saying.... 

I understand perfectly what you say... but we need the stable release rom ... i want to flash my rom ! check the source learn and may be help too here ! ... for now i have nothing just a phone like a bricked phone un fact ... like a iphone ! i don't by my first android to stay blocked like a mac ! PLEASE RELEASE THE OFFICIAL AND ACTUAL ROM 8.1 !
I hope you can understand what i'm saying too !....
have a nice day ;) best regards
 
Phoney_O
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:49 pm

One of the reason that i bought this phone was because they promised android oreo would be launched "soon" which is over a year ago..

I should get a refund for being mislead by blackview, and that i bought phone because of false promises.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:21 pm

The update will come as promised, but tech team needs more time. I hope you can understand.
 
MRUK
Topic Author
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 am

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:52 am

blackview_admin wrote:
The update will come as promised, but tech team needs more time. I hope you can understand.

It all very well keep saying it will come as promised and we need more time but we keep on waiting, its not like its been a short while it was been 1 year since purchase and 14 months since release.
We all purchased the phone on the promise it would already have or be upgraded to Android 8, the life of the phone itself is almost finished, as most people including myself will upgrade phones.
All this is doing is making Blackview look bad.
 
rhysg
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello admin, can you provide me with a solid date for the release of Oreo for the p10000 phone please. Is there a beta release for this. It is now long overdue. ???
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:25 pm

rhysg wrote:
Hello admin, can you provide me with a solid date for the release of Oreo for the p10000 phone please. Is there a beta release for this. It is now long overdue. ???


No, unfortunately.
 
Aneveraas
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Sun May 12, 2019 5:02 am

Hello @Blackview_admin, any news about the Android 8 update ? :)
Bought this phone a year ago, partly because I knew there would be an update, but it's been months without any update whatsoever...
Not angry at all, just wondering if I should just wait or buy another smartphone (probably Blackview though, I'm satisfied with the quality of your products).
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Sun May 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Aneveraas wrote:
Hello @Blackview_admin, any news about the Android 8 update ? :)
Bought this phone a year ago, partly because I knew there would be an update, but it's been months without any update whatsoever...
Not angry at all, just wondering if I should just wait or buy another smartphone (probably Blackview though, I'm satisfied with the quality of your products).

Unfortunately no new infos about it. The update will come in future, but development got really slow.
 
Phoney_O
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Fri May 24, 2019 12:13 pm

well since the bv pro10000 is never going to be updated in anyway with either security or android, can the customers that has bought the phone under false promises then expect some sort of cash back, or maybe a coupon to buy another phone at a favorable price, like maybe the new bv9700 pro.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests