Blackview User Forum

serg2327

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:00 am

Здравствуйте! Этот смартфон в настоящее время производится с Android 8.1 из коробки. Это давно всем известно. который купил смартфон недавно имеет 8.1 на нем
Лично, в качестве эксперимента, я обратил дамп ROM от такого экземпляра. Так что этот диск можно считать officiall

Я связался с представителями компании по этому поводу.
и получил ответ: дело в том новых моделях разницы в ЖЕЛЕЗЕ, установлен новый модем. Поэтому ROM пока не опубликованы. Инженеры утверждают, что это очень опасно поместить это программное обеспечение на более старые модели.
Я неоднократно проверял этот диск, все работает правильно, в том числе модема ..
Мои тесты уже были отправлены для инженеров.
Но все-таки, я думаю, что обновление, если он выйдет, это будет в виде ПЗУ под прошивкой
Ничто не будет летать по воздуху.
Опять простите за мой английский
Last edited by serg2327 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

serg2327

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:02 am

Hello! This smartphone is currently made with Android 8.1 out of the box. This is a long time ago everyone knows. who bought a smartphone recently has 8.1 on it
Personally, as an experiment, I drew a ROM dump from such an instance. So that this ROM can be considered officiall

I contacted company representatives about this.
and received the answer: BUSINESS IN THAT NEW MODELS HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN IRON, a new modem is installed. Therefore, ROM has not yet been posted. engineers argue that it is very dangerous to put this software on older models.
I have repeatedly checked this ROM, everything works correctly, including the modem ..
My tests have already been sent to engineers.
But still, I think that the update, if it comes out, it will be in the form of ROM under the firmware
ROM does not fly through the air
Again sorry for my english

blackview_admin

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

serg2327 wrote:
Hello! This smartphone is currently made with Android 8.1 out of the box. This is a long time ago everyone knows. who bought a smartphone recently has 8.1 on it
Personally, as an experiment, I drew a ROM dump from such an instance. So that this ROM can be considered officiall

I contacted company representatives about this.
and received the answer: BUSINESS IN THAT NEW MODELS HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN IRON, a new modem is installed. Therefore, ROM has not yet been posted. engineers argue that it is very dangerous to put this software on older models.
I have repeatedly checked this ROM, everything works correctly, including the modem ..
My tests have already been sent to engineers.
But still, I think that the update, if it comes out, it will be in the form of ROM under the firmware
ROM does not fly through the air
Again sorry for my english

Thanks for your precious feedback. Engineer will soon give an official statement about that.

MRUK
Topic Author

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks for the feedback Serg.

Admin this is not good, you are penalise the people who brought the P10000 early and make them wait agrs for Oreo update while offereing new buyers Oreo.
Also why have a new modem in what is wrong with the original one?

blackview_admin

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 pm

MRUK wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Serg.

Admin this is not good, you are penalise the people who brought the P10000 early and make them wait agrs for Oreo update while offereing new buyers Oreo.
Also why have a new modem in what is wrong with the original one?

Don't worry, everyone will get the update, it won't take too much time.
There's nothing wrong with the old modem, Blackview did only change it's supplier. ;)

Petru21

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello there any news from Oreo because I've seen on YouTube person who buy the blackview p1000 pro with Android 8 already installed just tell the truth is going this phone to get any updates or I'm going to buy a new phone

blackview_admin

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Petru21 wrote:
Hello there any news from Oreo because I've seen on YouTube  person who buy the blackview p1000 pro with Android 8 already installed just tell the truth is going this phone to get any updates or I'm going to buy a new phone

just read the post above...

MRUK
Topic Author

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 am

Surely you can give us a time frame? In one of the first response you said will take 6months to 1 year, now we know already that the newer phones on same model already shipped with 8.1
So what is wrong with the ROM for the older models (but still only 6 months old) its not enough for you to juts keep saying "Soon" "Be patient" blah blah blah just give us an actual time.

User Serg already told us that the 8.1 works on the older model with different modem and he sent his findings to the engineers so why the hold up?
Really does look bad for Blackview, infact I'm not even sure you have in house developers and recon Blackview (along with other Chinese manufacturers) farm out the development, testing and QA and dont have any control over this.
For example the admin of this forum only response at night time in China time so obviously they are not in China.

blackview_admin

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:23 pm

I'm sorry but I can't give you a time frame at the moment.

Superlelo

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:37 pm

I think that is easier to buy a ulefone power 5 and all the problems are solved