Blackview User Forum

MRUK
Topic Author

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 am

blackview_admin wrote:
MRUK wrote:
This is why i will not buy a new model BV9600 pro, because I have the P10000 and it hasnt been updated since i brought it 10 months ago. No security updates, no OS update nothing.
But all keeps saying is will come takes time blah, blah, blah. How much time do they need.

Anyone recommend another good brand execpt Ulefone who are the same

That's not the place for asking about other phones of different brands, I hope you can  understand. Please behave, don't force me to kick you from this forum. I don't want to.

This is an open forum that we should be able to talk about anything no?
If Blackview wasnt so untinley with updates and security patches people wouldn't get so frustrated.
Im not bothered if you kick me off or not. it will be the last Blackview phone i buy!

blackview_admin

Re: Any news on the Oreo update

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:52 pm

MRUK wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
MRUK wrote:
This is why i will not buy a new model BV9600 pro, because I have the P10000 and it hasnt been updated since i brought it 10 months ago. No security updates, no OS update nothing.
But all keeps saying is will come takes time blah, blah, blah. How much time do they need.

Anyone recommend another good brand execpt Ulefone who are the same

That's not the place for asking about other phones of different brands, I hope you can  understand. Please behave, don't force me to kick you from this forum. I don't want to.

This is an open forum that we should be able to talk about anything no?
If Blackview wasnt so untinley with updates and security patches people wouldn't get so frustrated.
Im not bothered if you kick me off or not. it will be the last Blackview phone i buy!

Nope, this is the Blackview forum board where users can talk about Blackview phones and everything related to them, and where they can get some support. You can't talk about what you eat last day, cars, cooking recipes and so on. You can't talk about snorkeling in the Samsung smartphones' forum board! I hope you can understand.