Blackview User Forum

 
TloluviN
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:39 am

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:15 pm

I have made factory reset. Stil the same. Plus...when charged phone ALWAYS turns off...
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm

TloluviN wrote:
I have made factory reset. Stil the same. Plus...when charged phone ALWAYS turns off...

For your specific case, i suggest to contact your seller to have your faulty device replaced under warranty. It really looks like a bad hardware fault.
 
TheSanja
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:58 pm

I have a same problem. It restarts radnomly, sometime few times a day, sometime it works fine for a few days. I reported the issue to the seller and they reportedly contacted supplier. This is a quote of their message : "Please help us open the phone back , and the shrapnel is in poor contact. After I asked if I should open the phone!? they said: "Please ask the professional person help you"
Does this make any sense?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:13 pm

TheSanja wrote:
I have a same problem. It restarts radnomly, sometime few times a day, sometime it works fine for a few days. I reported the issue to the seller and they reportedly contacted supplier. This is a quote of their message : "Please help us open the phone back , and the  shrapnel is in poor contact. After I asked if I should open the phone!? they said: "Please ask the professional person help you"
Does this make any sense?

No, it doesn't. If the phone is still under warranty, seller have to repair/replace/refund it. You have to open nothing. Feel free to screenshot and forward my message.
 
destraudo
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 am

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:57 am

I wish i had found this forum before purchasing hahahaha ahhhhhhh. 

I just got this phone off of amazon uk 3 days ago, and have the same problem since i got it, constant app crashes up to and including google, google play service, phone, keyboards . it's an absolute shitshow. 
I sent a support mail , but i know chinese holidays are imminent but if i don't get traction on a solution will have to return it, so i wanted to look for advice or a point of contact in s many places as possible, cant wait 3 weeks for a fix i need this for hospital visits etc . 
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Phone freezing and restarting randomly

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:03 am

destraudo wrote:
I wish i had found this forum before purchasing hahahaha ahhhhhhh. 

I just got this phone off of amazon uk 3 days ago, and have the same problem since i got it, constant app crashes up to and including google, google play service, phone, keyboards . it's an absolute shitshow. 
I sent a support mail , but i know chinese holidays are imminent but if i don't get traction on a solution will have to return it, so i wanted to look for advice or a point of contact in s many places as possible, cant wait 3 weeks for a fix i need this for hospital visits etc . 

viewtopic.php?f=232&t=502850&p=812264#p812264

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest