Blackview User Forum

MRUK
Topic Author

Notification Issues

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:11 am

Had the phone now about 2 weeks.. Good phone but notifications are starting to become unreliable especially when the phone is sleeping.
I have added the apps to the whitelist for background cleaning but it makes no difference..

Also the auto cleaning option is a bug, becuase even if i turn off it still deep cleans every time i remove all apps from memory

jaja

notification on lock screen doesn't active screen

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:28 am

Hi ! (sorry for my english !)

when I receive a new sms, I can see notification message on lock screen because the screen phone wake up !!

when I have got a notification an other application, the screen doesn't wake up. normal ?

thanks

regards,
jaja
regards
jaja

blackview_admin

Re: Notification Issues

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Can you add more details to such issue, please? 

jaja

Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:20 pm

I can says no more explication, I think...

when I receive sms => screen on for alert me

When I receive other notification => screen always off
regards
jaja

blackview_admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:05 pm

jaja wrote:
I can says no more explication, I think...

when I receive sms => screen on for alert me

When I receive other notification => screen always off

Ok, can anybody else confirm such issue? 

serg2327

Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 pm

MRUK wrote:
Had the phone now about 2 weeks.. Good phone but notifications are starting to become unreliable especially when the phone is sleeping.
I have added the apps to the whitelist for background cleaning but it makes no difference..

Also the auto cleaning option is a bug, becuase even if i turn off it still deep cleans every time i remove all apps from memory

In addition to the whitelist, you need to turn off the battery saving for a specific application ... and then the notifications will arrive without problems and delays!
battery / three points on top / battery saving

blackview_admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm

serg2327 wrote:
MRUK wrote:

In addition to the whitelist, you need to turn off the battery saving for a specific application ... and then the notifications will arrive without problems and delays!

Thanks for your precious feedback serg! ;)

jaja

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:53 pm

serg2327 wrote:
MRUK wrote:

Hi ! (sorry for my bad english)
thanks for your help but your answer doesn't  work for me.
I try with 2 applications :
- with open task, I create a task for test. when task start, I can heard notification sound but screen is off.
- agenda and google agenda. I create a event with notification of 15 mn before. again, I can heard notification sound but screen is off.
for battery, I have got 2 choices (my language is french, I try  to translate) "optimised" and "not optimised". the default choice is "optimised". I choose "not optimised" for these 3 applications but no change. screen if off again.

edit : notification works (optimised or not). the problem is the screen is always off.
regards
jaja

MRUK
Topic Author

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:28 am

jaja,

When the notifications arrive it is normal not for the screen to turn on and only SMS show, not sure why but it is android implimentation  not just p10000 phones but all Android phones.
YTry using app "Glimpse notifications" will do the job you wish nicely.

Serg,

I will try what you suggest and report back. thanks

jaja

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:23 pm

MRUK wrote:
jaja,

When the notifications arrive it is normal not for the screen to turn on and only SMS show, not sure why but it is android implimentation  not just p10000 phones but all Android phones.
YTry using app "Glimpse notifications" will do the job you wish nicely.

Serg,

I will try what you suggest and report back. thanks

Hi,
ok thanks. I installed "Glimpse notifications". all android phones (Sony and Samsung) haven't got this "problem".
the test of "Glimpse notifications" works. I must wait real nofitication...
regards
jaja