Very low wifi connectivity

underwhere

Very low wifi connectivity

Postby underwhere » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Good day, I have just purchased a BV4000 pro and I noticed that it has problems connecting to my wifi router. I would have to be literally 3 feet from the modem for it to connect and moving away from that distance would drop the signal to a mere10-20%. I have other wifi devices in the house and none of them are like this. Already tried changing channels but still the same.

Will the ROM fix this issue or do I have to return the phone?

blackview_admin

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Do you connect to 2.4 ghz or 5.0 ghz wifi?

wopw

Postby wopw » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:33 am

good afternoon! the same problem, but also the problem with bluetooth, also weakly catches.and taking into account the common antenna there is no difference to connect to 2.4 Hz or 5, everywhere bad reception. bluetooth - headphones lose connection with the phone if you close your phone in your pocket !!! indicates the insufficient power of the antenna, if you remove the back cover reception of wi-fi and bluetooth becomes better. it seems that the antennas were incorrectly calculated :evil:

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:19 pm

wopw wrote:good afternoon! the same problem, but also the problem with bluetooth, also weakly catches.and taking into account the common antenna there is no difference to connect to 2.4 Hz or 5, everywhere bad reception. bluetooth - headphones lose connection with the phone if you close your phone in your pocket !!! indicates the insufficient power of the antenna, if you remove the back cover reception of wi-fi and bluetooth becomes better. it seems that the antennas were incorrectly calculated :evil:

Thanks for your feedback.
Can anybody else confirm that removing the back cover increases wifi and bluetooth stability?

Return to “Service and tech”