Blackview User Forum

 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:38 am

For the moment, removing the back cover may help you guys getting a stable wifi. I know that it's not the best workaround, but when you are under wifi you usually are inside you home or workplace.... so having a phone with the back cover removed isn't so terribile.

Tech team is already aware of such issue.
 
AlexeyV
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:17 am

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 am

Thanks for the reply.
But removing back cover is not a workaround, because it has a lot of screws, as the result it is very hard to remove it and puth it back.

Admin, do you have some info from the tech team, is it actually posible to fix that?
On program level, or maybe we can do something with hardware?

This issue is realy critical for a lot of users.

Thanks in advance!
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:28 pm

AlexeyV wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
But removing back cover is not a workaround, because it has a lot of screws, as the result it is very hard to remove it and puth it back.

Admin, do you have some info from the tech team, is it actually posible to fix that?
On program level, or maybe we can do something with hardware?

This issue is realy critical for a lot of users.

Thanks in advance!

A firmware update can solve such issue if it is software based, or mitigate it a bit if it's hardware based.
When i get additional infos from the tech team, i'll post them immediately!
 
khgjsjkldsj
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:44 am

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 am

Same issue. Sometimes I can go as close to the router as 1 meter, walk around it and still not get it connected. Just sometimes it is able to connect from 3 meters away. Have tested with at least 3 different routers. I didn't get any connection to one of them -it was 5 meters away, line of sight. Others have intermittent results.
It says "authentication problem" after trying to connect and failing, but the real problem is not authentication because at later time it can succeed to make the connection without me changing any settings.
Is there any point to taking the phone back to the seller? Or can they only replace it with another one with the same problem?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 pm

khgjsjkldsj wrote:
Is there any point to taking the phone back to the seller? Or can they only replace it with another one with the same problem?

You can try and see what happens. I'd suggest you to have the bv4000 pro replaced with an higher end model, the bv8000 pro is great! ;)
 
valia
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:15 pm

i have the same issue as mentioned above. I have changed everything , even from the router(channels etc) but still it drops after a while. To remove the back ofc is not a solution even if the screws werent there.Any news about the issue admin? I have purchased the phone a couple of days ago and i stil have the issue that exists at least 2 months. Inform me plz 
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Very low wifi connectivity

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am

valia wrote:
i have the same issue as mentioned above. I have changed everything , even from the router(channels etc) but still it drops after a while. To remove the back ofc is not a solution even if the screws werent there.Any news about the issue admin? I have purchased the phone a couple of days ago and i stil have the issue that exists at least 2 months. Inform me plz 

Tech team is aware, but no news at the moment unfortunately.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests