Blackview User Forum

 
AleP
Topic Author
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi guys, now I found a new Android 8 firmware in 4PDA forum, here is the link to the forum, to the download, and to a tutorial, unfortunately all this links contains russian pages, I am not responsible for any damage to the device.
Good Luck!
Firmware version: V1.1_20180914_20180914_1420
TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/B-SjmUxuUMU
DOWNLOAD LINK ON YANDEX DISK: https://yadi.sk/d/PWwgA4Ig8CNE0Q
DOWNLOAD LINK ON GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9ahPf ... EtrSo/view
FORUM THREAD: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtop ... ry81215386
Can anyone try to flash like is shown in the video and report if this firmware works? Thanks.
And remember to backup before flashing and perform a factory reset after flashing.
 
 
 
bilyj
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 am

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:57 pm

I use this firmware. Upgrade my phone yesterday, at night. I have no time today to test them. But it seems like battery live longer.
 
AleP
Topic Author
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 pm

bilyj wrote:
I use this firmware. Upgrade my phone yesterday, at night. I have no time today to test them. But it seems like battery live longer.

Good!
 
AleP
Topic Author
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:08 pm

AleP wrote:
bilyj wrote:
I use this firmware. Upgrade my phone yesterday, at night. I have no time today to test them. But it seems like battery live longer.

Good!

Can you send a screen of the deep sleep percentage with CPU SPY? as soon as you can, thanks.
 
bilyj
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 am

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 pm

AleP wrote:
AleP wrote:
bilyj wrote:
I use this firmware. Upgrade my phone yesterday, at night. I have no time today to test them. But it seems like battery live longer.

Good!

Can you send a screen of the deep sleep percentage with CPU SPY? as soon as you can, thanks.

Morning and evening screens
Image
Image
 
AleP
Topic Author
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Very good, what type of use you did? Did you find any problem?
 
User avatar
Rgaspar
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:08 pm

at first day of use,it seems that battery usage is normal (the same as android 7) and is charging quick (a lot faster than official rom). i liked camera interface and it seems very stable. tomorow i will test low light photos and bt connection
 
bilyj
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 am

Re: New Android Oreo firmware found on 4PDA (TESTING)

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:08 am

AleP wrote:
Very good, what type of use you did? Did you find any problem?

If i correctly understand your question: mainly I used Facebook, Chrome, WhatsApp, Telegram , phone calls, Gmail and Google maps at short time. But yesterday I drive a lot between the city's, so phone all time search the cell network.
No new problem. But some problems from firmware-2018062921 still present:
- If chose "Ask every time" in "Settings/Network & Internet/Sim cards/SMS message/Select SIM card". Sim card work normal , but cell phone always show "Sim card changed", it's happening when phone connect to another base transceiver station.
-Some application not supported in google play, but with Android 7 it was supported.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest