Blackview User Forum

avasiliev91
Topic Author

[TRACKED] Bug with WiFi.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 pm

I am using Android 8 firmware, and I found a bug with wifi. Wifi is often disconnected, approximately for one second, and connected again. After some time disconnected again and again connected, and again, and again... My CPU MT6757CD. Thank you.

blackview_admin

Re: Bug with WiFi.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:59 am

Please perform a factory reset and report back. Never heard about such issue in the Oreo ROM. Let's see what other users say about that.

Dphilpott81

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am

Mine is constantly dropping out without me realising and smashing my 4g data. Once it's dropped out it will see the WiFi but can't connect without a reset. My colours keep inverting too. What's that about? And when I reset it boots up through the blackview logo twice why? When someone rings the screen in often blank so I can't see who it is. I did a factory reset after upgrading (more like a downgrade, I wouldn't recommend anyone do it.) Little point reporting the issues as blackview can't adress the major issues with this ROM in a timely manner. Maybe Santa will bring me a new phone as the bv8000 pro is useless!

blackview_admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Dphilpott81 wrote:
Mine is constantly dropping out without me realising and smashing my 4g data. Once it's dropped out it will see the WiFi but can't connect without a reset. My colours keep inverting too. What's that about? And when I reset it boots up through the blackview logo twice why? When someone rings the screen in often blank so I can't see who it is. I did a factory reset after upgrading (more like a downgrade, I wouldn't recommend anyone do it.) Little point reporting the issues as blackview can't adress the major issues with this ROM in a timely manner. Maybe Santa will bring me a new phone as the bv8000 pro is useless!

Please open a new thread for each issue...

Dphilpott81

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:21 am

Consider this the thread for the WiFi bug. I'd open threads for the other issues if I believed you could do anything about them.

blackview_admin

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:32 am

Dphilpott81 wrote:
Consider this the thread for the WiFi bug. I'd open threads for the other issues if I believed you could do anything about them.

If i can't help you to solved them, they need to be fixed at ROM level by the tech team. I can forward such issues to it.

avasiliev91
Topic Author

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:36 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Please perform a factory reset and report back. Never heard about such issue in the Oreo ROM. Let's see what other users say about that.

Report. Factory reset didn't help.

blackview_admin

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:26 am

ok, forwarding such bug to the tech team!