Blackview User Forum

 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6133
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:53 pm

AleP wrote:
Hi guys, now I found a new Android 8 firmware in 4PDA forum, here is the link to the forum, to the download, and to a tutorial, unfortunately all this links contains russian pages, I am not responsible for any damage to the device.
Good Luck!
Firmware version: V1.1_20180914_20180914_1420
TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/B-SjmUxuUMU
DOWNLOAD LINK ON YANDEX DISK: https://yadi.sk/d/PWwgA4Ig8CNE0Q
DOWNLOAD LINK ON GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9ahPf ... EtrSo/view
FORUM THREAD: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtop ... ry81215386
Can anyone try to flash like is shown in the video and report if this firmware works? Thanks.
And remember to backup before flashing and perform a factory reset after flashing.

Alep thanks for your feedback but PLEASE pay more attention to the OFF TOPIC forum rules. 
Feel free to open another thread about it, as HERE we are talking about the "Fast charging not working and battery drains fast" issue.
 
AleP
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:50 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
AleP wrote:
Hi guys, now I found a new Android 8 firmware in 4PDA forum, here is the link to the forum, to the download, and to a tutorial, unfortunately all this links contains russian pages, I am not responsible for any damage to the device.
Good Luck!
Firmware version: V1.1_20180914_20180914_1420
TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/B-SjmUxuUMU
DOWNLOAD LINK ON YANDEX DISK: https://yadi.sk/d/PWwgA4Ig8CNE0Q
DOWNLOAD LINK ON GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9ahPf ... EtrSo/view
FORUM THREAD: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtop ... ry81215386
Can anyone try to flash like is shown in the video and report if this firmware works? Thanks.
And remember to backup before flashing and perform a factory reset after flashing.

Alep thanks for your feedback but PLEASE pay more attention to the OFF TOPIC forum rules. 
Feel free to open another thread about it, as HERE we are talking about the "Fast charging not working and battery drains fast" issue.

Sorry and thanks!
 
Dphilpott81
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:53 am

Does anyone else seem to get through massive amounts of data they can't explain as well as battery? I'm wondering if maybe blackview are mining bitcoins through or phones. It would explain a lot. The battery issues, my data issues, the poor performance of this phone despite the good specs, blackviews unwillingness to provide an update, blackviews secrecy and unwillingness to release the source code.
We already know this company have no morals as they are still advertising Oreo and its power saving capabilities for this phone, which as we all know is a complete dirty lie. Again it would explain their unwillingness to pull the advert.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 6133
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Dphilpott81 wrote:
Does anyone else seem to get through massive amounts of data they can't explain as well as battery? I'm wondering if maybe blackview are mining bitcoins through or phones. It would explain a lot. The battery issues, my data issues, the poor performance of this phone despite the good specs, blackviews unwillingness to provide an update, blackviews secrecy and unwillingness to release the source code.
We already know this company have no morals as they are still advertising Oreo and its power saving capabilities for this phone, which as we all know is a complete dirty lie. Again it would explain their unwillingness to pull the advert.


I'd stay with feets on ground ;)
 
chtiot
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 pm

rkolev wrote:
Guys, be realistic. The support for bv8000 is dead. Don't wait for bug fixes, they will never come. My suggestion is to go to firmware from 27 dec 2017. Flash it, factory reset and pray for the best. After the phone dies forget about the blackview brand.

I think so
 
VADUS
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Use the ROM version 2018091418 for 8.0. Looks like the most bugs are fixed. It doesn't make any sense to go back to the 7.0. IMHO.
 
ovocnacek
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 am

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

VADUS wrote:
Use the ROM version 2018091418 for 8.0. Looks like the most bugs are fixed. It doesn't make any sense to go back to the 7.0. IMHO.

Dont exist. ONLY version 20180627
 
VADUS
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:42 pm

ovocnacek wrote:
VADUS wrote:
Use the ROM version 2018091418 for 8.0. Looks like the most bugs are fixed. It doesn't make any sense to go back to the 7.0. IMHO.

Dont exist. ONLY version 20180627

:)))))))
 
raut9967
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:52 am

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:57 am

Great information
 
VADUS
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: [TRACKED] Fast charging is not working and battery drains fast

Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:55 am

Try to read this sub-forum. There is enough information right on the first page.
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=502604&start=40#p815333

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest