Blackview User Forum

 
PeterChanEx
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Notification Light (Breath Light)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 am

 Hi there,
I tried to set up my notification light for my P6000, and the options are limited.
Under Settings>Display>Breath Light
you can check Charging and Battery is low
But my main question comes to the other 3 options:
Missed Calls / New Messages / Notifications
I elected Yellow for Missed Calls, Green for New Messages, and Blue for Notifications.

I also have a few messaging tools such as,WeChat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger.
Unfortunately, none of these seem to fall into the message category, as a result, when I receive a message, the Blue (Notification) LED flashes instead of the Green (Message).

Can you please advise if there is any way we can rectify this so that we can elect which colour should flash for which notification?
Awaiting your response.
Thank you
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Notification Light (Breath Light)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:07 am

Such behaviour seems to be normal, as these are apps...
 
PeterChanEx
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Notification Light (Breath Light)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:59 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Such behaviour seems to be normal, as these are apps...

The behaviour is normal, but it is not logical.
They are apps, you are right, but they are also messengers, so could it not be smart enough to be recognised as a message alert instead of an app notification?
I believe many of us users would like to see this enhancement.
Please respond if you agree!
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Notification Light (Breath Light)

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 pm

PeterChanEx wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Such behaviour seems to be normal, as these are apps...

The behaviour is normal, but it is not logical.
They are apps, you are right, but they are also messengers, so could it not be smart enough to be recognised as a message alert instead of an app notification?
I believe many of us users would like to see this enhancement.
Please respond if you agree!

Yes, you are right... but i think that it is an Android issue more than a Blackview one..
 
PeterChanEx
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Notification Light (Breath Light)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:04 am

blackview_admin wrote:
PeterChanEx wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Such behaviour seems to be normal, as these are apps...

The behaviour is normal, but it is not logical.
They are apps, you are right, but they are also messengers, so could it not be smart enough to be recognised as a message alert instead of an app notification?
I believe many of us users would like to see this enhancement.
Please respond if you agree!

Yes, you are right... but i think that it is an Android issue more than a Blackview one..

I've had many other Android phones and this is the first time I've encountered this.
I suspect it is something to do with the configuration of the android system.
Does Blackview not design their own android configuration?
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Notification Light (Breath Light)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:27 am

I'll ask tech team about fixing such little bug.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest